Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhillyHillBilly

Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

There's been articles all over about the either really potent or really tainted H going around, a family friend on the south shore was taken from us last week by this scourge. They say the problem is that when junkies read an article like that they automatically assume that its really good stuff and not the worse case...Unreal...What happened to just smoking a joint and drinking a beer?

I have heard there is a nation wide epidemic of Heroin overdoses. Something about a batch being cut with another powerful pain killer.

I don't know for sure that is what happened to this guy, but it fits

Should we legalize Heroin, and dispense it like any other drug to ensure it's purity and strength?

Heroin, by it self is not bad, if one is assured of the proper dose...It is an effective pain killer with the unfortunate side effect of addiction.

It's use doesn't cause a problem, its abuse does.

What a ******* waste, all the money you could ask for, live anywhere you want, all the ***** variety you could want........................ Rest In Peace Man.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by north-shore fisha View Post

Thank goodness he was clothed.

Excuse me, it appears the article has been changed.  Now they say he was in his underwear.  I hope they were clean.