Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John O'

Death penalty.

Rate this topic

134 posts in this topic

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has authorized the government to seek the death penalty against Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev.

The youngest victim lived about a mile from me, and I saw his remaining family just a few months ago, his sister lost her leg and the mother was severely injured as well.

Not sure what to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick9915 View Post

TO THE PG FORUM!

Shut up with your constant stupid "to the PG'' crap, this is regular news, not political, and this is the perfect place to post it.

Quit being a dick.

Did you even read the damn post before ejaculating your stupidity all over it?

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has authorized the government to seek the death penalty against Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev.

The youngest victim lived about a mile from me, and I saw his remaining family just a few months ago, his sister lost her leg and the mother was severely injured as well.

Not sure what to think.

I go back and forth on the matter, to be honest...mostly on cost, and is it worse to let them rot...

Quote:

Originally Posted by John O' View Post

Not sure what to think.

I think it's excellent they plant to seek the death penalty. Surprised it came from anyone in the hussein administration, though, they are fighting it all over the country.

Shut up with your constant stupid "to the PG crap", this is regular news, not political, and this it he perfect place to post it.

Quit being a dick.

Did you even read the damn post before ejaculating your stupidity all over it?

( points and laughs...)

I go back and forth on the matter, to be honest...mostly on cost, and is it worse to let them rot...

I would much rather he spend the next 60 or 70 years behind bars slowly losing his mind in solitary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John O' View Post

I would much rather he spend the next 60 or 70 years behind bars slowly losing his mind in solitary.

An ohio convicts family is suing because there guy was executed and it took a half hour to do so with the new chemicals.

Do you think we can find new execution chemicals that will take years to do their job all the while creating excruciating pain?

An ohio convicts family is suing because there guy was executed and it took a half hour to do so with the new chemicals.

Do you think we can find new execution chemicals that will take years to do their job all the while creating excruciating pain?

Like the chemicals in wedding cake? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

now we gonna let him get married!

effing liberal!

Let him? Nah, MAKE him. With lots of wives (no conjugal activities) and they are menstruating all the time.

I think there are laws against such cruelty though.

:laugh:

Says the guy with one of the most beautiful families out there.

Thanks BJ, it was on the tee and I just had to let it rip. :laugh:

I couldn't be any happier right now. :th: