Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

type of thread

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

What is the thread called which is two toned. I noticed it on some surf rods. I know gudebrod makes it. There is a silver and black, gold and black, and i am sure there are others i dont know about.


Dan Colville

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.