Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

141,198 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

I don't doubt that these kids make money, but I'd still like to see a bank account with 17.5 in it for proof.  I understand people scroll through these things (and I've been known to waste an hour half paying attention to the TV doing the same) but I still don't get where the value comes in, other than product placement..

OK Boomer.

16 mins ago, Tom T said:

I don't doubt that these kids make money, but I'd still like to see a bank account with 17.5 in it for proof.  I understand people scroll through these things (and I've been known to waste an hour half paying attention to the TV doing the same) but I still don't get where the value comes in, other than product placement..

I THINK advertisers and companies  pay her to promote their products.

Just not sure 17.5 figure is BS or not. There are far and few in-between who make actual $$$ doing this stuff.

Granted the WWW is ANOTHER market place. We all read how folks made $$ but when do you hear who did not???. Like stocks everyone is willing to tell you their winners, but you never hear of their losers.

Such a bunch of skeptics.  I give you an article about money from the Wall Street Journal that sourced from Forbes and still there is disbelief.

Just realizing I've never gotten a "bonus" my entire life.  Could have a lot to do with me being self employed my entire life with the exception of the last 6 years, and of those, I only had a "salary" for 3 of them (4/15 to 1/19).  I've been on a draw since then.

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

When your "girlfriend" is collecting Social Security, I think the term is "my lady companion".

Noted for future use. :howdy:

11 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Just realizing I've never gotten a "bonus" my entire life.  Could have a lot to do with me being self employed my entire life with the exception of the last 6 years, and of those, I only had a "salary" for 3 of them (4/15 to 1/19).  I've been on a draw since then.

These guys are/were corporate dweebs sucking off the tit of sales.  

We are men, and make commissions.

3 mins ago, Tom T said:

These guys are/were corporate dweebs sucking off the tit of sales.  

We are men, and make commissions.

Stalwart and True.

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

When your "girlfriend" is collecting Social Security, I think the term is "my lady companion".

Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

If you are buying a Shimano anything, get after it.  Shimano is raising prices across the board in February according to Tackle Direct.