Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

131,340 posts in this topic

I never really vacationed as a kid and as such didn't as an adult.  Regret that u wear on my sleeve.  I just picked up little sister from the airport last night and she went to london on her own 2 years ago.  The golden child is going to myrtle beach with 6 broskis on sunday and andrew isx a merchant marine.  Hopefully they learn from my mistske.

I just booked flights, ewr to den.  The seek to find land is on.

2 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

I never really vacationed as a kid and as such didn't as an adult.  Regret that u wear on my sleeve.  I just picked up little sister from the airport last night and she went to london on her own 2 years ago.  The golden child is going to myrtle beach with 6 broskis on sunday and andrew isx a merchant marine.  Hopefully they learn from my mistske.

I just booked flights, ewr to den.  The seek to find land is on.

Add Coors Field to your "parks I've been to" list.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

Every time I go home my mother goes on and on about those tog we got from Ricks (I took home the leftovers). 

She has the time line wrong though... I'm home in May and she says,

"Are you going tog fishing with Michael ("Michael" because zuckerberg), 'cause those tog from that place in Wildwood were great."

"Well, no Ma.  There really aren't any tog in NJ worth my fishing for them.  It ain't tog season; that time it was January.  The Porgy IV got sold.  "Michael" is selling the condo.  The Cape May tog fishing is just a thing of history, now.  You are just gonna have to enjoy the memory."

As are we.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

"Screw it.  Throw them all back.  We will just tie up and go to the diner.  It's gonna rain all day tomorrow anyway... don't even need to hose the thing off."

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH and SPLASH

When I was to tired and hungry to fillet, that was what we did. Slacker washes the boat and Mick (Michael for mom) cuts the fish.

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

Let's fast forward 12 months.  When the condo is gone, does Mickrazz keep going to Wildwood... or does Mickrazz graze a different vacation pasture?

My best times at NWW were never at the condo. We rented a place 6 houses up with an elevator and a pool. Mom and dad and my sister or brother and their families stayed at the condo. I wasn't the favorite.

We're planning a Maine vacation next year.

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

LOL I care!!!!

He is living on top of the pineapple.

Its hard being me. The top of that pineapple is prickly and sometimes I get it right in the ass.

49 mins ago, Slacker said:

So last night I was watching Fury; it was a night off for the Reds and that movie had been sitting on my DVR since January.  It was OK.

But that is not the point of my post.  The point of my post is imagine you are rolling across Germany in 1945.  Do you stick with the "no fraternization" rule or do you take a little time to stick it to a couple frauleins?  

I'm voting for sticking the frauleins.  'Cause any love is good love.

There would be numerous little razzes running around in Europe. 

I thought fury was pretty good. I think I'll watch it tonight on demand.

" a gun is just a tool Marian, an axe a shovel or any other tool. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."

Movie was made in 1953, one year before I was born, and they knew then what liberals don't understand today.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Spigola said:

Love catching big bluegills on a light flyrod.  

The bluegill fishing there was primarily long cane poles with a stick bobber and crickets for bait. 

My grandmother did have a fly rod and she did introduce me to it when I was very young. We caught bluegills on foam spiders with rubber legs mostly. 

Nothing fancy. 

Edited by Kml

8 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

?

You haven't been west of the Trenton Makes sign and  you're planning on living in bumeff.

Even slacker is planning on moving back. And he requires nothing but a beer every 5 days and a package of hot dogs.