Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

125,589 posts in this topic

I've got a lot of art work in my office. A Carl Brenders Print of a wolf. J Morrison print of Jeff Gordons first win at Charlotte singed by the artist and Jeff.  One of my Favorites, a Periodic Table of Fishes. It gives the calories per gram for each fish. The only cross stich I ever did of a largemouth bass . Ex wife was big into fiber arts so I had to prove I could do it. A Tiger that I did more fiber art that I don't know the name of . My fraternity crest in another fiber art that my ex  wife did. And two Jeff Gordon photos. 

I've got a real problem with art.  I have a bunch of Carl Brenders wildlife prints in my townhouse that Wendie doesn't like and has no space on her walls that I need to sell. I'm going to find a space for the Periodic Table in her office

Haven't been on here for a few days.  Tuesday was combat fishing.  Railed by 0715.  I got there at 0445 and did't get coveted bow rail position.  I was three from the point.  Forced to fish with my body 45 degrees to the rail.  Butthole to my right was a really obnoxious POS who kept his elbow directly in front of me making fishing almost impossible. I dropped many fish because I could not set up on them properly.  Had some words with the turd but decided to do the best I could in the situation.  Don't get me wrong, he is a good fisherman but just won't give anyone else a chance to belly up to the rail.   Next time I decide to fish that boat I will make sure I am not next to that clown. 

First time I did not have a good time fins with Ryan and his crew.

3 mins ago, Spigola said:

Haven't been on here for a few days.  Tuesday was combat fishing.  Railed by 0715.  I got there at 0445 and did't get coveted bow rail position.  I was three from the point.  Forced to fish with my body 45 degrees to the rail.  Butthole to my right was a really obnoxious POS who kept his elbow directly in front of me making fishing almost impossible. I dropped many fish because I could not set up on them properly.  Had some words with the turd but decided to do the best I could in the situation.  Don't get me wrong, he is a good fisherman but just won't give anyone else a chance to belly up to the rail.   Next time I decide to fish that boat I will make sure I am not next to that clown. 

Been there done that.

PB fishing in NJ.

Surprising that packed on a weekday

13 hours ago, Tom T said:

Lol, I had to take the picture it was so horrific.

With no kitchen and not a lot of space to sit down and eat we have been eating a lot of microwave stuff and take out and what have you. That loaf of whole grain bread was in the back of the freezer, the hot dogs were available and the chili is from whole foods.

In the time it took fir all of that you could have been to wind mill, or better yet, gus, and enjoyed yourself.  I bet the gc would have paid, just to get you out from under his feet.

19 mins ago, Spigola said:

Was it Alan? Tatted up younger guy..

10 hours ago, Slacker said:

9:45 PM KoQ's bed time.

Your whole world changes when you throw out the alarm clock.  I guarantee that within six months of retiring, KoQ will routinely be up until midnight or later.

I rarely use an alarm clock.  Day to day my body clock us conditioned to get up around 5:45.  Then i decide if im  going to the gym or rolling over and sleeping until 7.  This morning, you would have won taking rolling over and the points.  I live a fairly leisurely life for a working man.  One of the benefits in being a partner and on the production side.  Its a rare day you find me in the office before 9am.  Today i will work from home because the weather is nice.  And nobody can or will look sideways at me because of it.

9 hours ago, PeterO said:

.  My offices were appropriately adorned, but there was never an emotional attachment.  Nature of the business.

I will admit to a certain attachment to my office furniture.  I bought it in 2002 or2003 when i renovated my office.  It moved with me to the new digs in 2015 when i merged and again in 2019 when i transfered.  Everyone that walks into my office compliments me in it because it is real good high quality furniture, not the press board crap. 

7 hours ago, Slacker said:

There was a guy in the front row aisle in a Cards jersey physically mimicking Craig Kimbrel.  It was funny.

There was a guy at the reds game tuesday night mimicking the old lady mets fan who would twirl her arms with every pitch.  He was right behind home plate.  Somebody needed to brain him with a bat.

I would love it if mlb blue screened everyone behind home plate.  Even big boobed scorekeeper girlm

47 mins ago, Snaps said:

Been there done that.

PB fishing in NJ.

Surprising that packed on a weekday

Fishing has been really good and they paste those pictures twice a day on Zuckerberg.  Also must be vacation time for those who have gone back to work.  Every a$$hole and his brother show up after 0700, try to squeeze in by the bow (where there is absolutely no room) and get pissed at you for trying to get by them at the rail.  Can't wait for cooler weather.  First time I've seen that boat that packed.  He should sail at 0700. He'd till do a good business.