Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

120,909 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, quiknet said:

Speaking of which, I am on short call tomorrow starting at 0700.  This means I have a decent chance of actually having to go fly an airplane for the first time in over 5 weeks.

Hope I still know how...

"TERRAIN TERRAIN TERRAIN" means do something different from what your doing.  If that helps.

2 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

What is the rule on drinking your adult kid's booze.  My son has a handle of Jameson that I'm sure he would share if I asked.  To me it screams "alcoholic!" and I now my wife will give me shiznit, but still.  Is there a rule? 

If it’s in your house, it’s yours to drink.

13 mins ago, Tom T said:

Anybody got one of these lying around? 20210610_144510.jpg.3af22dd595561130d0df591c95a78c25.jpgMy buddy who ran the charter for his business acquaintances, got it snapped at one of the acquaintances hands 

I was almost your huckleberry.  But mine is a St. Croix.

29 mins ago, quiknet said:

Speaking of which, I am on short call tomorrow starting at 0700.  This means I have a decent chance of actually having to go fly an airplane for the first time in over 5 weeks.

Hope I still know how...

Like rising a bike.  I hope

23 mins ago, Slacker said:

"TERRAIN TERRAIN TERRAIN" means do something different from what your doing.  If that helps.

The topic is leading causes of airplane crashes.   

What is "controlled flight into terrain?"

I'll take best request for first class upgrade for 100 alex.

I'm feeling oddly proud of myself today.

My inlaws are visiting from Florida.  Lots of history, drama and issues.  Cliff notes, NY father in law isn't well My mother in law is a maryter, Nad My brother in law is a slug.

First thing my brain damaged (true story) father in law does, when I finally can sit down and say hello, is shake my hand and thank me for offering g to drive his car up from Florida.  

As a first born I'm wired to please people and his gesture meant the world to me.  He's worked like a mule his life and retirement cut short by an accident. 

Anyway.

11 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

My inlaws are visiting from Florida.  Lots of history, drama and issues.  Cliff notes, NY father in law isn't well My mother in law is a maryter, Nad My brother in law is a slug.

First thing my brain damaged (true story) father in law does, when I finally can sit down and say hello, is shake my hand and thank me for offering g to drive his car up from Florida.  

As a first born I'm wired to please people and his gesture meant the world to me.  He's worked like a mule his life and retirement cut short by an accident. 

Anyway.

Doing good is its' own reward, but some recognition of the effort is always appreciated.

The wife checked the google and informed me that my as yet unwatched game features three full innings of Reds bullpen meltdown and that we might as well not watch... she was bored in the waiting room at the vet.

I informed her that at the St. Slacker Home for the Aged and Infirm it is our standard practice to watch all games and rejoice in the wins when not suffering through the losses.  And that informing the residents of the score in advance of viewing the game is frowned upon.

I placed a sucker bet on Los Mets, the Stanks, and the Islanders all to win yesterday.  If those things happened it would pay handsomely.

Call me handsome.

Edited by Tom T

26 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Anyway.

Mickrazz is a first born and he's wired to tell people to go **** themselves.