Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

120,980 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

We had an oriental themed dinner.  All I could do to not throw the plate against the wall and turn over the table.  

LOL 

1 min ago, Slacker said:

Snaps don't eat that Mexican food.

Once every 5 years to appease the Mrs. and it is a dish with shrimp and veggies .

1 min ago, Slacker said:

Snaps don't eat that Mexican food.

I’m sure that he would enjoy this one. 

Sliced steak in a soft taco with peppers and onions. Add guacamole, salsa verde, sour cream, cabbage, hot sauce as needed.

rice and beans on the side.

44 mins ago, Kml said:

I’m sure that he would enjoy this one. 

Sliced steak in a soft taco with peppers and onions. Add guacamole, salsa verde, sour cream, cabbage, hot sauce as needed.

rice and beans on the side.

4 mins ago, Mike said:

Add some marinara for Snaps 

That's the recipe for Snaps.

3 hours ago, PeterO said:

Hey kid, in ‘78 I had a job. :wave:

So did I. !      My mom signed a work release so I could work at 14.   !

i know you know Boston.     I was the the manager at the Brigham’s in porter Square in Cambridge at 16.   True story.       They were putting in the Red Line extension from Harvard  Square to Porter Square.    Those construction workers loved us!   We closed at Midnight.    They got off at Midnight.   We unlocked the door and got them whatever they wanted.      They took good care of us.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 mins ago, Gloucester2 said:

So did I. !      My mom signed a work release so I could work at 14.   !

i know you know Boston.     I was the the manager at the Brigham’s in porter Square in Cambridge at 16.   True story.       They were putting in the Red Line extension from Harvard  Square to Porter Square.    Those construction workers loved us!   We closed at Midnight.    They got off at Midnight.   We unlocked the door and got them whatever they wanted.      They took good care of us.  

I was living a block off the green in Cambridge on Concord Ave.  If I had known I would have stopped by!  Where you there for the blizzard?

Edited by PeterO

4 hours ago, PeterO said:

I was living a block off the green in Cambridge on Concord Ave.  If I had known I would have stopped by!  Where you there for the blizzard?

Of course!      
The side door of our house had snow drifted 6 feet high.    We had to take the  top window out of the storm door on the front of the house - climb out and shovel the snow away to get out of the house.    Nothing moved for a week.    

Dear Mick,

Do we give a **** about Boston and/or their snowfall?

Signed,

Curious in the bayshore

Dear curious in the Bayshore, Are Friend Mick is indisposed at the moment furiously trying to scratch an itch he can't reach because he's only got one good arm, and typing is difficult for him on account of, well, he's only got one good arm, so il filling in.

No, we don't give a **** about Boston and/or their snowfall.  

Sincerely,

KoQ (say it out loud)