Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

1 hour ago, Gloucester2 said:

A little fishing content.     G2 circa 1978 . . .    Mick can make fun of my Members Only jacket     :D

Mystic Bass.jpg

I accused Sparky of owning a Members Only jacket, recently.

He denied it.  But he would deny it.

2 hours ago, Gloucester2 said:

A little fishing content.     G2 circa 1978 . . .    Mick can make fun of my Members Only jacket     :D

Mystic Bass.jpg

Hey kid, in ‘78 I had a job. :wave:

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

51 mins ago, Slacker said:

Backyard mowed.  I think I will have a Two Hearted on the veranda and admire my work.

If you were retired like the MP and Spiglet, you would be on the veranda with a bourbon admiring someone else’s work.  However, they are old and can’t sleep late so you’ve got that going for you.  KoQ take note.

Edited by PeterO

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

13 mins ago, PeterO said:

If you were retired like the MP and Spiglet, you would be on the veranda with a bourbon admiring someone else’s work.  However, they are old and can’t sleep late so you’ve got that going for you.  KoQ take note.

I suspect that when I am as old and feeble as those dudes, I too will have to pay for basic lawn maintenance.

I'm made chipotle ketchup to go with meatloaf. That's as Mexican as I'm motivated to get today... I was gonna do shrimp tacos, but alas, not motivated.

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

6 hours ago, Snaps said:

LOL Wait till he wakes up, see if he weighs in.

3 hours ago, Snaps said:

Question for you guys-you know how the water company, tries to sell you that Insurance policy ?? to cover repair/replacement of the water line from the street  to your house ??? Is it worth it ??  Does the HO Policy cover it ???  I gotta read the policy closer . 

If you have copper from the street to the meter in your house I wouldn't worrry about it. Most new construction from 1950's used copper. If you have galvanized pipe I would get the ins.

If your sanitary sewer is cast iron you're good. PVC you're good. Anything else is crap.

2 hours ago, Gloucester2 said:

You look like a kid I used to beat up every once in awhile.

The Magnificent Presence

• Mike pinned this topic