Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

121,388 posts in this topic

They day Slayer posts the Lakewood field shot a friend calls and says he bought season tickets for the Yankees AA team, the Somerset Patriots. I can meet up there for beers and baseball anytime. 

I am picturing Kev spending an hour trying to shake all the coins out of a 23 year old glass 5 gallon water jug. 

When the War Dept worked at the bank the coin machine was usually a good topic of discussion. It was basically a mini pawn shop. The tellers were pretty good at picking out odd ball looking coins and made a few extra bucks trading them.  Had to work for your money, though- coin was heavy.

Now I know who hoity toity Hank was with last night.

Look at this double mask vaccinated tool

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Now I know who hoity toity Hank was with last night.

Look at this double mask vaccinated tool

Capture.JPG

50 mins ago, Mike said:

**** Phil Murphy 

6 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

I literally just mfeered at my phone when I saw that photo, now my team is wondering whats going in. :laugh:

God I hate that prick.

LOL ROFLMFAO IGBBFH 

Just now, Snaps said:

LOL he is vaccinated, so. he dont give a eff.

Maybe he should. Your furor, Chicklet Philet, seems to think the vaccine is ineffective.

LOL Double MAsks-My brother lives down here too, so, when that directive first surfaced, he says, gotta be joking,  all these old folks down here, they were doing double masks, and they couldn't breath, so they were passing out behind the wheel.

Bugs Bunny aint taking no chances in Hebrew Ville, bcause they certainly do not care about COVID.

3 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

Maybe he should. Your furor, Chicklet Philet, seems to think the vaccine is ineffective.

LOL Wait till he wakes up, see if he weighs in.

1 min ago, Snaps said:

LOL Double MAsks-My brother lives down here too, so, when that directive first surfaced, he says, gotta be joking,  all these old folks down here, they were doing double masks, and they couldn't breath, so they were passing out behind the wheel.

Bugs Bunny aint taking no chances in Hebrew Ville, bcause they certainly do not care about COVID.

Lowest rate of vaccination in the state -- Lakewood at 10%