Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

121,372 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

I'm out.  **** Greeks and their overwhelming menus.

You are so right. Their menu is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, mickrazz said:

You are so right. Their menu is ridiculous.

But do they have fluffy omelets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 mins ago, Slacker said:

If everyone is invited, I'm definitely not going.  I like exclusivity.

We shall break you of this antisocial attitude. 

 

Mick, schedule this for when Gregg is here in NJ. We can bring a cooler of TST BBQ and you can teach us the best way to clean sauce out of a magazine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yankees are back to being mediocre. Except for Chapman. Not mediocre. 10 pitch 9th. Fly out, catcher dropped 3rd strike out and then 3 heaters to Cabrerra. 99. 101. 102. All of them over the center of the plate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

How's your day going?  Me, i drove 90 miles to watch my daughters boyfriend stand on the sidelines when he's not passing out water during his men's adult jv football game.  

 

:freak:

I Trimed the landscaping today  while the wife watched. Did some hard pruning, was sorely needed fair amount of dead wood.. even inside the dwarf red maple Gotta borrow an electric hedge trimmer to do the smaller bushes. We decided the large Holly bush gotta go, too close to the house  and loaded with insects has a hole in it  need to call landscaper get a price to have it pulled. 

Something happened to the weeping cherry tree on the right at the base, maybe sumtin hit it?? Seems to be healing and the  bark is growing back.

Waiting on a quote to install big stone rather than mulch, not mulching every year.

16199838720652429265009252853737.jpg

16199839593738807708011356999303.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job Snaps.

I have an electric hedge trimmer this the pole kind. It is basically new. I used it once. 

I’ll get a pic.

Yours if you want it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, mickrazz said:

You are so right. Their menu is ridiculous.

The town and country diner in Keyport always had baked bluefish on the menu.

I want to meet the guy that orders it.

 

Edited by Kml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why pull the holly? you can just cut it back to whatever size you want it. You could just cut it in half and it would still look good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

47 mins ago, Snaps said:

I Trimed the landscaping today  while the wife watched. Did some hard pruning, was sorely needed fair amount of dead wood.. even inside the dwarf red maple Gotta borrow an electric hedge trimmer to do the smaller bushes. We decided the large Holly bush gotta go, too close to the house  and loaded with insects has a hole in it  need to call landscaper get a price to have it pulled. 

Something happened to the weeping cherry tree on the right at the base, maybe sumtin hit it?? Seems to be healing and the  bark is growing back.

Waiting on a quote to install big stone rather than mulch, not mulching every year.

16199838720652429265009252853737.jpg

16199839593738807708011356999303.jpg

 Nice looking place Snaps, mazel tov!  I agree with SharkMike, cut the back off the Holley and spray it with bug killer.  Give it a shot.  Worst case is you don’t like then have it pulled.

Edited by PeterO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Kml said:

I put together a planter box for tomatoes and stuff.

I will buy some plants tomorrow.

7B678397-4468-4B5B-9380-F630DB19225B.jpeg

I love a fresh picked tomato in the summer :drool:  I grew them until the squirrels developed a taste for them, ****ing rodents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, PeterO said:

I love a fresh picked tomato in the summer :drool:  I grew them until the squirrels developed a taste for them, ****ing rodents.

I didn’t think about the squirrels. That could be a problem.

maybe I’ll kill the first one as a warning for the rest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had dinner at Mastori’s once neighbor ordered fried ravioli . Never heard of that breaded and deep fried ravioli. There were enough for 3 meals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Kml said:

I put together a planter box for tomatoes and stuff.

I will buy some plants tomorrow.

7B678397-4468-4B5B-9380-F630DB19225B.jpeg

With that craftsmanship, people are gonna think you are Amish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Kml said:

I didn’t think about the squirrels. That could be a problem.

maybe I’ll kill the first one as a warning for the rest 

Cage the thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.