Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

They need to find a closer... I don't think Amir Garrett is gonna pan out in that role.  And Suarez looks very uncomfortable in his move from third to short... that lack of comfort has resulted in him being about the only guy in the line-up that isn't hitting.

9 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

In case mick is wondering, the extended stay in red bank is about a mile from my house.

It's not posh.  But the location and the price are hard to beat.  That place seems to have a perpetual 20% off deal if you will give them an email address... I have loads of email addresses LOL.

Edited by Slacker

That streak down the middle of the road is from some driveway sealing contractor that drove out of the neighborhood and forget to close the valve on his tank, LOL, about a year ago.  It goes like that for about a mile.  He was supposed to come back and pressure wash that whole mile... when I read that comment (on the neighborhood zuckerberg), my thought was "don't hold your breath".

A note from Monty.

I appreciate when folks are throwing back keepers. Nothing wrong with boxing a few for dinner either; but reducing our harvest is going to have to be a significant part of our effort if we’re to leave this as a viable fishery for following generations. 

Building new habitat is also important. However, if the population is always fished down to size limit like on any shore access jetty, new habitat offers far less. When a population is building with some fish escaping harvest to grow large, only then is fishery management hitting stride—that’s when a bag limit is actually working. 

Yes, I’m going toggin - but with a boat limit far more restrictive than State regs and NO expectation of great fishing. 

Tog Trips in April 2021 have a 2 Tog at 16 inches boat limit. Of those two, only one may be a female. 

That’s less than half the state’s limit. 

I’ve needed to do this for some while. 

It’s a Boat Limit - aboard My Boat. 

It’s NOT A State or Fed Regulation Change! 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

How much rice?

No rice, not even Four Roses which is owned by Kirin Brewery of Japan.

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

That streak down the middle of the road is from some driveway sealing contractor that drove out of the neighborhood and forget to close the valve on his tank, LOL, about a year ago.  It goes like that for about a mile.  He was supposed to come back and pressure wash that whole mile... when I read that comment (on the neighborhood zuckerberg), my thought was "don't hold your breath".

In Y's flip house 'hood, somebody would have sued his ass.  That ain't gonna happen down here.

My former backyard.  I planted the tree when it had about a 4” diameter trunk.

6EAEEF02-D187-4639-99E0-53CFF99E52AE.jpeg.8e37fbf9f7354b610aaa457031b4ba78.jpeg

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

• Mike pinned this topic