Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

Really. Now, he is a part time gunsmith, butcher, brine doosh maker, 6 pack charter togger extraordinaire. 

Where does he find the time???

Busy all day today. Picked up another gun to clean up. What kind you ask? Another savage pump. My friend had it since he was 13, now he's 55. It's without a doubt the nicest older gun I have ever seen. It doesn't even need to be cleaned but I took it anyway. It was a little hard to take the barrel off so I'm gonna clean the sticky stuff off the threads and put it back together. 

I spent 3 hrs on Tom's 1100. He owes me a blow job. I don't think I'll ever collect.

19 mins ago, csteven said:

He's a full-time prick dooooosh

See. This is what I mean. I try to be nice. I do things for people. I don't pick on Corey because I know he's a dirtbagbastardprickfacemother****ingpisshead and he calls me a dooooosh. But I know he loves me.

The Magnificent Presence

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Ok, I'll bite. What, who, is cougar? More importantly, why the eff is any man called cougar?  Isn't that a 40yr chick thing?

It makes me sad that the drugs and booze have burned so much of your memory.

Cougar brought us this fine thread:

On 10/8/2013 at 9:37 AM, Slacker said:

a little more focus on when and how to spend the leisure time... which is good... I have found that when you have unlimited time, it is pretty easy to do nothing with it.

Combing through the Oracle thread and it seems the Oracle has forgotten some Oracleness.

On 10/21/2013 at 8:49 PM, Snaps said:

Oracle of Ky. I am up on face book should I hold or sell and take profits ???

Oh boy.  How much did we have and what would it be worth today??

I see that folks have kept up their talk game in the BFF (Slacker in particular) but hardly caught any tog this year.  There must be some type of inverse relationship between the two.  But really happy no one has choked yet in BFF and all still alive and kicking.  If there was 1 guy I would worried about it was the MP, given his often uncontrolled temper and outbursts on party boats for no apparent reason.  I would have bet by now he would have stab some guy named Vinnie from Staten Island because he got too close to his spot and in prison.  Good to see him still kicking and screaming, literally. 

Just FYI I am no longer a resident of the beloved Garden State, moved away a couple of years ago after I retired from work.  Now I am south of the Mason-Dixon line and no longer has easy access to salt water.  So I may as well change my handle to Land-Locked Coug.  And no I will never fish for sunnies, big/small mouth bass, catfish and lastly carp so all my Newell's, Shimano's, Daiwa's are in permanent storage, sad but true.  Maybe someday I will be back and fish for tog again but would have to relearn the whole thing from scratch like how to tie a palomar or cut a green crab properly. 

Edited by cougar91

1 hour ago, cougar91 said:

I see that folks have kept up their talk game in the BFF (Slacker in particular) but hardly caught any tog this year.  There must be some type of inverse relationship between the two.  But really happy no one has choked yet in BFF and all still alive and kicking.  If there was 1 guy I would worried about it was the MP, given his often uncontrolled temper and outbursts on party boats for no apparent reason.  I would have bet by now he would have stab some guy named Vinnie from Staten Island because he got too close to his spot and in prison.  Good to see him still kicking and screaming, literally. 

Just FYI I am no longer a resident of the beloved Garden State, moved away a couple of years ago after I retired from work.  Now I am south of the Mason-Dixon line and no longer has easy access to salt water.  So I may as well change my handle to Land-Locked Coug.  And no I will never fish for sunnies, big/small mouth bass, catfish and lastly carp so all my Newell's, Shimano's, Daiwa's are in permanent storage, sad but true.  Maybe someday I will be back and fish for tog again but would have to relearn the whole thing from scratch like how to tie a palomar or cut a green crab properly. 

Coug, although I'm still the MP and still alive and busting balls, I must inform you of my new names.

AFG- americas favorite grandpa.

AFD-         ".            ".         doosh

BDK- brine doosh king.

I know I missed a few. Snaps, help me out.

The Magnificent Presence

• Mike pinned this topic