Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

96,397 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Yeah @TimS, we are all paying for the fishing but I like to punish myself sometimes by figuring the cost per pound.

If that is what we worried about we would all stop fishing and hunting and drinking and smoking and going to titty bars ( all of you know, which one is you) lol.

I find coffee to provide excellent value per unit cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Slacker said:

I find coffee to provide excellent value per unit cost.

Kicking ass and taking naps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TimS said:

I saw it the first time :wave: My guess is it's a giant glow bead...some folks love glow beads for haddock fishing :)

 

Thanks Tim

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

ITS AN 8mm GLOW BEAD WITH A 2" PINK AND WHITE GRUB, YES, VERY LIGHT FOR THE DEPTH WE WERE FISHING, TIME FOR NEW GLASSES.

XOXO,

Slayer

IGBAFH

Screenshot_20200630-153401_Chrome.jpg

Dang that's some good weed. Up close I can barely see it is a swivel, but I can make out the split ring. wow hat a rig, Hook, split ring, barrel swivel, glow bead, think it'll work for fluke??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Snaps said:

Thanks Tim

Dang that's some good weed. Up close I can barely see it is a swivel, but I can make out the split ring. wow hat a rig, Hook, split ring, barrel swivel, glow bead, think it'll work for fluke??

Nah. Needs a spin n glo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this elsewhere.  We really should pay more deference to SharkMike.  Not that we will, just that we should.

 

"The most knowledgeable person I know on Marine ecosystems. Also a great author and fisherman. Mikes article in Noreast Saltwater on the American Eel was riveting."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mickrazz said:

 

It was very bumpy coming out of the inlet so we decided to try fluke first. Now I remember why I hate fluking. Between 4 guys we caught 2 robins.

 

LOL That's bcause you were probably doing it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say that with this whole working from home thing the coffee is the one thing that is a vast improvement. 

I scored a bag of Ethiopian  and a bag of Bali beans from Rook over the weekend. 

Really good compared to office swill and way cheaper than Starbucks by the cup. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Snaps said:

LOL That's bcause you were probably doing it wrong.

This is an example of an appalling lack of deference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Slacker said:

I read this elsewhere.  We really should pay more deference to SharkMike.  Not that we will, just that we should.

 

"The most knowledgeable person I know on Marine ecosystems. Also a great author and fisherman. Mikes article in Noreast Saltwater on the American Eel was riveting."

American Eel-Riveting ??? Some one was brown nosing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Kml said:

I will say that with this whole working from home thing the coffee is the one thing that is a vast improvement. 

I scored a bag of Ethiopian  and a bag of Bali beans from Rook over the weekend. 

Really good compared to office swill and way cheaper than Starbucks by the cup. 

 

So? are you a WFH Fan ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Snaps said:

American Eel-Riveting ??? Some one was brown nosing.

Well, there is the eel anatomy.  Then there is the Sargasso Sea. That's not riveting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now