Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

96,530 posts in this topic

58 mins ago, Slayer said:

Im undecided if the swivel helps or not, I have fished without it and seemed to lose just as many on the way up. I dont think it hurts anything.

The only thing worse than having a haddock come off after 100 feet is having a tilefish come off after the first 400 feet :blackeye:  

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Someone is buying mail order lobster rolls in the Tavern.

Where the hell is Slacker? 

I wouldn't recommend mail order lobster meat.  I would mail order the live bug and turn it into lobster meat.

2 hours ago, Snaps said:

WHAT IS THAT SWINGING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR EFFING SHOULDER RIGHT ABOVE THE RAIL ????

IT IS WHITE BALL HEAD JIG WITH A PINK SWIMMING MULLET.

No wonder why you guys didn't see the effing rubber band in corey's photo !!! and I wear coke bottle lenses with prism's , eff me.

Wrong! It’s a cod fly on a bait rig. Many guys use rubber worms, cod flies, etc. on cod/haddock bait rigs.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Im undecided if the swivel helps or not, I have fished without it and seemed to lose just as many on the way up. I dont think it hurts anything.

I think the swivels are more effective when you have a double header of big pollock on.

6 mins ago, Slayer said:

$36.61 / lb

:clap:  Fresh haddock is the bomb...but for that kinda money I'm getting king crab fed to me by a hottie in a bikini  :read: 

9 mins ago, TimS said:

:clap:  Fresh haddock is the bomb...but for that kinda money I'm getting king crab fed to me by a hottie in a bikini  :read: 

Yeah, option B for me too!

I’m watching the news The factory in Jersey City a bunch of people having drinks inside at a bar. How did that happen?

28 mins ago, TimS said:

Almost all fishing and hunting expeditions end that way, and people are asking for some meat.....cause after all its free, right. You just pulled it up from the Ocean.