Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

2 hours ago, Tomm24 said:

Mick Now I have your numbers a couple of big marks there. What are you fishing for?

Its a wreck. We caught big ling.

1 hour ago, TimS said:

They look pretty big for biscuits...maybe cod?  I was fishing same general area yesterday, water was up to 75 degrees...they could be Goliath grouper on that wreck :scared: 

Its one of his cod spots and the water was 74. Soon the mahi will be on the pots.

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Mick's kinda far out to get a signal, no??

I have top of the line equiptment.

The Magnificent Presence

9 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Its one of his cod spots and the water was 74. Soon the mahi will be on the pots.

We threw stuff at pots yesterday just to be sure they weren't already around...didn't see any mahi either...

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I have no idea what you are seeing?

There is a 14oz flat bank by my knee.

14- 16 was holding, fished 220' to 250ish.

WHAT IS THAT SWINGING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR EFFING SHOULDER RIGHT ABOVE THE RAIL ????

IT IS WHITE BALL HEAD JIG WITH A PINK SWIMMING MULLET.

No wonder why you guys didn't see the effing rubber band in corey's photo !!! and I wear coke bottle lenses with prism's , eff me.

24 mins ago, Snaps said:

WHAT IS THAT SWINGING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR EFFING SHOULDER RIGHT ABOVE THE RAIL ????

No wonder why you guys didn't see the effing rubber band in corey's photo !!! and I wear coke bottle lenses with prism's , eff me.

I saw it the first time :wave: My guess is it's a giant glow bead...some folks love glow beads for haddock fishing :)

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

46 mins ago, Snaps said:

ITS AN 8mm GLOW BEAD WITH A 2" PINK AND WHITE GRUB, YES, VERY LIGHT FOR THE DEPTH WE WERE FISHING, TIME FOR NEW GLASSES.

XOXO,

Slayer

IGBAFH

Screenshot_20200630-153401_Chrome.jpg

1 min ago, Slayer said:

ITS AN 8mm GLOW BEAD WITH A 2" PINK AND WHITE GRUB, YES, VERY LIGHT FOR THE DEPTH WE WERE FISHING, TIME FOR NEW GLASSES.

XOXO,

Slayer

IGBAFH

A glow bead above a barrel swivel. I don’t have any magic glasses. 

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

And yet you missed the Hello Kitty rag!

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

24 mins ago, Slayer said:

XOXO,

Slayer

IGBAFH

LET'S SEE YOUR COOLER PICS YOU PINK GRUBBIN KITTY WIPIN SNAPS SWIVEL USIN IGBBHIN MOOK!

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

• Mike pinned this topic