Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

95,957 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

Face mask bikinis.

facemasks.jpg.a5b5bbbb53d6c7a1c7aebd9764d999e6.jpg

Of course, that pose is frighteningly reminiscent of a tuck the Johnson scene in Silence of the Lambs, so a bit of caution would be advised.

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Wow. 850 in one day. Not for me. Thata gotta be 14 hrs behind the wheel 

Google says 13, I'm sure I can get that to 12.  That is doable.  I can do 6 hours across NJ/NY on the reg, standing on my head!

13 hours ago, Slacker said:

If buffs had a nose piece, it seems they would work a lot better.  Mine slides off my face in only a couple minutes of flapping gums

:stick:

10 hours ago, Slacker said:

My mantra of "Don't live like Y" continues to bear positive fruit.  Three banks in one day for him, none for me in seven years.

10 hours ago, Kml said:

I don't keep a safe full of cash in the house. I keep it in the  bank. If I need more than 300 dollars at one withdrawal I need to go inside.

That might happen 2 or 3 times a year.

Really no reason to go to the bank, unless of course for cash, from the ATM, and yes I do still use cash sometimes, but in this COVID world, debit card is the preferred method.

It is a good idea to stash some cash , if in case an electrical outage, zombie apocalypse or LOL Pandemic.

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 hours ago, Slacker said:

I woulda got N95s instead of the chinese standard but not available and Y won't share.

Tom Petty band mate, COVID inspired song.

Edited by Snaps

I see there is something to be said for the introvert life.  It just took me a half hour to manage my birthday greetings on the Zuckerberg.

39 mins ago, Snaps said:

Really no reason to go to the bank, unless of course for cash, from the ATM, and yes I do still use cash sometimes, but in this COVID world, debit card is the preferred method.

It is a good idea to stash some cash , if in case an electrical outage, zombie apocalypse or LOL Pandemic.

I keep cash in the bank, I stash bullets for all of those other situations. 

In the day to day use of cards for purchases. The payment apps on your phone like Apple Pay and google pay are by far the safest. There is no card data that gets used in that transaction so no card data can get compromised. And in a pandemic nobody touches your stuff and you don’t push any buttons or sign anything.

Not every merchant has the terminals to accept it. 

Second is credit card. 

Last is ATM card. 

When your credit card gets compromised the credit card company is working for you. When your ATM card gets compromised the burden of proof is on you to get your money back. The money is already gone. 

43 mins ago, Tom T said:

I see there is something to be said for the introvert life.  It just took me a half hour to manage my birthday greetings on the Zuckerberg.

It must be nice to be beloved

54 mins ago, Tom T said:

There’s more to holding high public office than just fame and fortune.  Being mayor also carries the burden of exuberant adulation from the adoring masses.  Few can carry that mantle.  :theman: