Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

95,998 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Mike hope you get an anchor for a present. But I shouldn't talk mine hasn't seen much action. Now I have 2 danforths with old rode and the wreck anchor with the new rode. One of the danforths and rode was from Wendies boat. But they don't do me much good in the garage.I can give you a good deal on one with some old rode.

Watched the ‘81 All Star game tonight.  It was like having a Field of Dreams in my living room.  It was great.

(Look up the roster.  Loads of HOF talent in the game that year.)

11 mins ago, Kml said:

I been watching Shameless on Netflix. Funny stuff.

I will keep that on the list.

Mrs squawks sometimes , about what I put on, don't feel like hearing it, I plug the headphones into the chromebook , watch concerts or how to video's or read. Sunday I watched the eagle farewell tour, Glenn Frey was still alive, dang they sounded great.

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

I will keep that on the list.

Mrs squawks sometimes , about what I put on, don't feel like hearing it, I plug the headphones into the chromebook , watch concerts or how to video's or read. Sunday I watched the eagle farewell tour, Glenn Frey was still alive, dang they sounded great.

There is another really good video of the Eagles, covers the period from their formation through their break up and reunion tour. Good stuff.

41 mins ago, Mike said:

Must be the Alzheimer. I can't remember the last time I saw one

Have any headaches?

51 mins ago, Mike said:

Headphones have plugs????

50 mins ago, Kml said:

Wired ones do, why yes they do.

Yes I have  a pair of samsung wired headphones, the TOZO brand I bought from amazon, last year, they don't play nice with chrome book, have a hard time pairing, and then suddenly they get disconnected. I never had a n issue like that when they were linked to the phone.

So I just plug in the wired ear buds.

I like the over the ear ones if I m home and listening for a long time.

Since this whole work from home thing started I got a AKG S30 speaker phone gizmo that works great for phone calls and as a external speaker. It connects Bluetooth or audio cable. 

My son just got a stupid expensive pair of Bose over ear but it has all the noise cancelling on the audio and voice part. The technology is pretty amazing.