Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

95,998 posts in this topic

43 mins ago, Tom T said:

Not a slob, but wanted to get a pic for @Dan Tinman

2020-05-17 14.52.04.jpg

Thanks for the picture!   I like getting pictures of guys with fish they caught on tackle I made almost as much as catching them myself.

30 mins ago, Slayer said:

I jigged both seabass and ling today, ended up just short of a 4 man limit and had 32 ling in the cooler.

20200517_150018.jpg

Lots of knotheads! 

12 mins ago, Slayer said:

Pic from the dock in my marina. Joe used to be 3 boats away from me, hes on another dock now.

Screenshot_20200517-204538_Facebook.jpg

Beast. 

My son’s buddy had one inside of three miles. Not landed. 

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Pic from the dock in my marina. Joe used to be 3 boats away from me, hes on another dock now.

Screenshot_20200517-204538_Facebook.jpg

Holy ****! How long is that -- 9 feet?

6 hours ago, Tom T said:

Not a slob, but wanted to get a pic for @Dan Tinman

2020-05-17 14.52.04.jpg

Don't sell yourself short. You're making progress in the slob department. 

I see a gym in Belmar defying the order to stay closed, and the members are out side protesting, on top of each other. But yet they want to govt to protect them, when they can't even protect themselves. They cry it is unconstitutional.

We shall see, Tony.  While I was fully on board with the science and the need to shut down I am also a fan of the opinion of the need to reopen.  When I start worrying too much I go the NJ covid dashboard and take a look at some numbers.  Here in Monmouth county there have been 508 deaths, of which 372 or 73% were in a Long Term Care facility.  As a state we are still at more than 50% deaths tied to LTC.

And yes, I find it ridiculous that I can stand in line at Lowe's on Saturday and come into contact with more people than I would in 3 trips on a party boat.  I also find it ridiculous that I could buy pants at Walmart, but not at a small shop in town.  

39 mins ago, Tom T said:

We shall see, Tony.  While I was fully on board with the science and the need to shut down I am also a fan of the opinion of the need to reopen.  When I start worrying too much I go the NJ covid dashboard and take a look at some numbers.  Here in Monmouth county there have been 508 deaths, of which 372 or 73% were in a Long Term Care facility.  As a state we are still at more than 50% deaths tied to LTC.

And yes, I find it ridiculous that I can stand in line at Lowe's on Saturday and come into contact with more people than I would in 3 trips on a party boat.  I also find it ridiculous that I could buy pants at Walmart, but not at a small shop in town.  

:lock:Yes see ?? that's what the free news dont tell you, people that are SEVERELY at risk aren't making it, there are people that come off the ventilator, yea I agree, come to a point where as , a balance has to happen the need to reopen, and take your chances. At what point, is it determined?? that this has been beat ??

when 80 pct of the population has been infected ?? when a 100pct have been vaccinated ?

Lets face it a lot of this is BS political, and much of it could have been avoided

Wendie and I went out yesterday for a few hours. I had brought clams but I noticed I forgot to put the break away zip tie on the wreck anchor and I didn't have any on the boat so we trolled. Wendie also didn't want to try the anchor as she thought it might be too rough . We got one mackerel on a tube umbrella I didn't even know it was on. Too bad a big striper didn't eat it. I fixed the anchor so this weekend will be fluke for awhile and then seabass.  Didn't hear anyone else catching any. I guess I should have put a ballyho way out for bluefin