Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

95,998 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mickrazz said:

Looks like the Obama boys got caught. And he might have been the ringleader. 

3 years of wasted time and money on a trumped up charge...pun intended.

I know nothing will happen, it never does, but it's nice to know.

I'm waiting to see how PeterO spins this.

Obama was and is a lying, cheating, filthy mutant, along with his buddy Biden.  I hope they all rot in hell.

We have a cesspool forum where you can join the circle jerk and vomit up all this nonsense. They'll love you there.

10 mins ago, Tomm24 said:

I guess Slayer is still filleting ling. Wendie's not a fan calls them poor mans cod. 

She’s probably seen them **** all over the fish box.

18 mins ago, Slacker said:

Being the cubical salesman hasn’t been this good since 2001.

Oddly enough we have been renovating entire floors into completely Agile work spaces. These are all super modern open floor plan and nobody has a designated desk. You go in and colocate with the squad you are working with for the day. 

The people on those floors were bugging before we go the boot out of the city because you have no idea who was using that desk/ keyboard/ phone the day before you sat there. I'm sure it was a corona rich environment.

3 mins ago, csteven said:

We have a cesspool forum where you can join the circle jerk and vomit up all this nonsense. They'll love you there.

They do yank it until it is red and raw up there.

Those dudes are all indoctrinated.  Facts mean pretty much nothing up there.  

It’s like arguing religion with he Pope... nothing is gonna move him off his position.

Well, it’s in the Bible.

What if some dude in 1400 messed up the Latin to English translation?

Not possible. The Bible is divinely inspired and has no errors.

And it goes like that for 40 pages a thread.

The Corona Diaries Tip of the Day:

On garbage day you need to go to the curb and fetch the garbage can as soon as the truck pulls away.

If you leave it out there half the people walking dogs will drop a shitbag into it.

1 min ago, Slacker said:

They do yank it until it is red and raw up there.

Those dudes are all indoctrinated.  Facts mean pretty much nothing up there.  

It’s like arguing religion with he Pope... nothing is gonna move him off his position.

Well, it’s in the Bible.

What if some dude in 1400 messed up the Latin to English translation?

Not possible. The Bible is divinely inspired and has no errors.

And it goes like that for 40 pages a thread.

I go out of my way to avoid stupidity. 

I'll swerve around it but have neither the time or the inclination to confront it.

I have too many other things to attend to. 

5 mins ago, Kml said:

Oddly enough we have been renovating entire floors into completely Agile work spaces. These are all super modern open floor plan and nobody has a designated desk. You go in and colocate with the squad you are working with for the day. 

The people on those floors were bugging before we go the boot out of the city because you have no idea who was using that desk/ keyboard/ phone the day before you sat there. I'm sure it was a corona rich environment.

Everybody was going open floor plan.  Not quite to that extent, but wide open enough to sneeze on a dude 10’ away.

It’s funny that what goes around comes around.  Offices used to be open floor plan.  I interviewed with Kemper in Summit back in 1990.   They still had about 100 desks, with black rotary dial phones, just sitting in an open room.  Only managers had any type of office or partition. I was coming from a “modern” cubical setup... I declined the offer just based on seeing the office... just looked too 1960s.

9 mins ago, Kml said:

The Corona Diaries Tip of the Day:

On garbage day you need to go to the curb and fetch the garbage can as soon as the truck pulls away.

If you leave it out there half the people walking dogs will drop a shitbag into it.

Putting a **** bag in someone else’s trash can is extremely poor form.  As bad as letting your cat run loose.

1 hour ago, Kml said:

Mask required in all common areas.

Nice thing about private enterprise is that when the SiMs of the staff start bitching, you can just tell them to go blow themselves.

Some broad (Francis) came bitching to me after 9/11. 

She thought she had some say in where our NYC office was located; she was not happy with downtown, 36th floor, ongoing alarm system work and had heard some chatter about NYFD closing the local fire house - they were and it was going to change response time from 90 seconds to 120 seconds.

HR sent her to me and wanted me to reassure her of the fire safety of the building.  I told her about all the building's safety design features.  Told her about my meeting with the building manager and the ongoing alarm system work. I told her 30 seconds of FD response time change was not consequential.

She said, "you sound like a shill for Larry Silverstein".  At which point I told her that if she was really worried about her well being, the best thing she could do would be to stop making six trips a day down to the sidewalk for a smoke.

HR never sent anyone to me again.

1 hour ago, csteven said:

Listen closely, this is a random thread, therefore, I can post any damn thing I want, anytime I want, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You don't like my political views? Don't read my post, but don't tell me where to post it.

Thank you, in advance, for your understanding in this matter.

Doosh.

I'm putting a solid dent in the 1.75 L plastic bottle of Bacardi.  Pre-pandemic it had sat on the counter unopened for months. 

#draintheliquorcabinetpandemicchallenge

7 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Listen closely, this is a random thread, therefore, I can post any damn thing I want, anytime I want, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You don't like my political views? Don't read my post, but don't tell me where to post it.

Thank you, in advance, for your understanding in this matter.

Doosh.

In that write up, are you calling Csteven "doosh" or are you signing the letter?