Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

81,664 posts in this topic

I have read at least three times in the last couple days where dudes can't understand a simple slot limit.  "But what do I do if I catch a fish bigger than the slot limit and it's gonna die?".

You watch it float away you stupid effing ****tard.  This isn't hard.

(One jackass actually argued with that point... somebody told him you have to release any fish, even a goner, if it was outside the slot... this jackass said "where do you get your facts from?" just to put an exclamation point on his stupidity.)

3 mins ago, PeterO said:

Visiting Hours at Marion United States Penitentiary:

• Visits to Marion United States Penitentiary will be conducted on Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.  This goes for both the penitentiary and the camp.
  • Each inmate can have up to 4 adults and 5 children visiting at once. 
  • Prisoners are granted 12 visiting points per month.  Each visit will deduct 2 points from the inmate's total points.
  • Any visitor who is 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in order to visit.  Any visitor who is 16 years of age and older must have valid photo identification in order to visit.
  • The following items are authorized and may be brought into the facility by visitors:
    • 1 clear bag no larger than 8" x 10" for the purpose of holding change
    • Up to $35.00 in change or one-dollar bills
    • 3 pre-flled baby bottles
    • 5 diapers
    • Baby wipes, must be in a clear container
    • 1 baby blanket
    • 2 baby food container with 1 spoon
  • Vending machines are available for the visitors, but inmates will not be permitted near this area.
  • Kissing and embracing will be allowed at the beginning and end of each visit.  Hand holding is the only physical contact that will be allowed for the duration of the visit, however these forms of physical contact should not be excessive.

I'm not going to bring BBQ to the penitentiary.

I was gonna tag "Call Coolhandfluke, he'll wet your trouser whistle.", but that would take too long to spray paint.  

Edited by Slacker

I gotta walk Freak.  He only gets walked when I'm home... gone yesterday, raining the day before... he's jonesing to piss on some other people's yards and mailboxes.  

4 hours ago, Spigola said:

I didn't know Y is a lawyer.  That would explain alot. :eek:

The question is

"Is Y the way he is because he is a lawyer or is Y a lawyer because of the way he is?"

12 hours ago, quiknet said:

It's official.  I'm a captain.

Which means that if I see any of the unsavory rubes from the random thread attempting to board my airplane, I can throw them right the eff off.

Should make for a couple of pages of good content:)

Membership has its privileges.  Congrats.

Dayton OH GM plant closed in 2008.  7-8 years later a Chinese company moves onto the site to run a glassworks and hires a bunch of the same people.  

GM paid $30 an hour a decade ago; Chinese place pays $14 an hour today.  

One guy says “we will never make that kind of (GM) money ever again”.

It’s weird how some people think.  Instead of thinking “I’m going to learn to do something that pays better.”, some of these people are just resigned to living on $14 an hour.

Edited by Slacker