Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

79,553 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Snaps said:

So you move to bumeff?

I rest my case pick up the effing needle.

There is still time for you Brother Snaps.  All is not lost.

32 mins ago, Slacker said:

You laugh.  But in those headlights it was not 5" of ass crack that I saw... no, it was the trajectory of my life. Yes, in that moment, in the seedy armpit that is Point Pleasant NJ, a brilliant light shone upon the full experience of my life. 

Going on one crappy party boat after another.  Meeting shady characters (ahem, tonysnaps, ahem) in dark parking lots. Always looking for that next fix... a fix that would barely last for the ride up the parkway before the itching would start again.  Constant, the itching.  Glued to the NOAA five day and 44065. Throwing away the children's college tuition on coffee, donuts and charters. 

And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. 

I knew it all must change.

:clap::clap::clap:

oh you all may ask why is Kml still awake at this hour on a school night when he is usually snuggled away in slumber land for an hour already. 

Well tonight starts the Rupee distribution process. I'll be on a call to mumbai to smile and hand over the year end rupees for about 10 minutes then I sleep and do the joys and tears in NY. 

I hate this day more than the day we have to fire people. 

The LSU Clemson game is keeping me awake, I think I was up at 4:00 today. 

7 hours ago, Mike said:

The will to move to Bumeff...

The strength to do that.

Without judgment, because it's judgment that defeats us.

Oh my aren't we ALL a bunch of poetic dickheads, sure easy to pick up and move when you dont , give a eff about family or being near them effing americanas.

7 hours ago, Kml said:

He sucked a dick for a white crab on that day.

I wouldn't go that far. 

7 hours ago, Kml said:

oh you all may ask why is Kml still awake at this hour on a school night when he is usually snuggled away in slumber land for an hour already. 

Well tonight starts the Rupee distribution process. I'll be on a call to mumbai to smile and hand over the year end rupees for about 10 minutes then I sleep and do the joys and tears in NY. 

The LSU Clemson game is keeping me awake, I think I was up at 4:00 today. 

My bonus this year wlll be a boner, 3 vessel drydocks $$$, 2 new ships coming out$$$

As My work load will increase, hey I work from home so whats not to like.

7 hours ago, Kml said:

Not surprised. Here, they are still around after you **** them.

51 mins ago, Snaps said:

My bonus this year wlll be a boner, 3 vessel drydocks $$$, 2 new ships coming out$$$

As My work load will increase, hey I work from home so whats not to like.

Sounds like at least 5 pallets of TP

23 mins ago, Kml said:

Who wants to be a Slumdog millionaire??

Line up..

Do they have a walk through metal detector at the office or do you just wear a cup?