Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

74,114 posts in this topic

What is a charter master’s legal liability if a member of a charter trip is shot by another member?  

There probably should be some sort of hold harmless agreement drafted, if nothing else.

On the one hand, it gives your lawyer a toehold. On the other hand, it presents some awareness of risk when an appearance of total obliviousness could be advantageous.

This is why good legal counsel is invaluable.

Stop at Cheesequake to get Mick.  Stop at Belmar to get Snaps.  Stop at Egg Harbor so Mick doesn’t soil my seats.  Stop at Cape May.  Then reverse process.

Yeah, that was the general route.

52 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Plan to go down soon. I'll let you know.

Snaps says he doesn’t want eggs and potatoes.  He wants that extra hour of sleep.

49 mins ago, Tom T said:

The only time all caps makes me smile is when Tony is banging away :laugh: 

Yea really WTF 

49 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Plan to go down soon. I'll let you know.

OK FYI i will be in fla. From the 11th to 14th

37 mins ago, Slacker said:

Yeah.  You made that drive many times as a young man.  Glory days.

But even now as I think on it, many of those, maybe even most of those, had me behind the steering wheel.

BS  You may have been riding in micks truck while he drove, I dont ever remember you driving. I only remember you going south to longport, when we went down in Finese Bob new ridgeline truck , that was the trip when mick swore, he would never go back on that boat. And I had a couple of nice fish that trip, I got photos, that you shot.

34 mins ago, Slacker said:

Driving Miss Snappy.

DON'T EFFING START.

1 min ago, Snaps said:

Yea really WTF 

OK FYI i will be in fla. From the 11th to 14th

BS  You may have been riding in micks truck while he drove, I dont ever remember you driving. I only remember you going south to longport, when we went down in Finese Bob new ridgeline truck , that was the trip when mick swore, he would never go back on that boat. And I had a couple of nice fish that trip, I got photos, that you shot.

DON'T EFFING START.

You have bad memory.  You ask the MP if you don’t believe me.

3 mins ago, Mike said:

Yep

Hey, going back to the Scissors Affair, Fishing Pete alluded to some familial relationship between you two... what’s the deal there?

I once had to get about 8 EZ pass tickets fixed because Mickrazz didn’t want to go through the exact change lane at 4AM.  

“We can just bring my transponder” he said.

Just now, Slacker said:

I once had to get about 8 EZ pass tickets fixed because Mickrazz didn’t want to go through the exact change lane at 4AM.  

“We can just bring my transponder” he said.

With every single one of those tickets being routed to the Corporate Fleet director, who sent it to my department’s VP, who then sent it to my boss, who then sent it to me.