Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

71,694 posts in this topic

21 mins ago, Slayer said:

Neither did the No Limit and we chrushed them.

Yeah, I know I was on another boat on a charter where we fished on one anchor and we limited out with some big fish in the mix. Maybe next year.

So the MP and I finally made it to Keyport Fishery for the long anticipated (by me) lunch.  The MP, in his usual magnificent style, treated me to the KF version of the all-you-can-eat seafood-buffet and it was in fact magnificent!  And that's not counting the time we got to spend in the Black Rogue (inside cause it was cold & windy) eating seafood and trading stories like we were two miscreants sitting on the Group W bench.  Thanks for lunch Mick, always a pleasure to spend time with you :howdy:

Now the only thing I have left to say

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

Where? What's the name of the place?

Little know and far away places such as Bennett and Saukonet 

41 mins ago, Mike said:

Little know and far away places such as Bennett and Saukonet 

You mean Sakonnett? Christ, that over the bridge and a $6 toll! But I may be in Newport at the beginning of Dec. So where and what's the name.

4 hours ago, PeterO said:

So the MP and I finally made it to Keyport Fishery for the long anticipated (by me) lunch.  The MP, in his usual magnificent style, treated me to the KF version of the all-you-can-eat seafood-buffet and it was in fact magnificent!  And that's not counting the time we got to spend in the Black Rogue (inside cause it was cold & windy) eating seafood and trading stories like we were two miscreants sitting on the Group W bench.  Thanks for lunch Mick, always a pleasure to spend time with you :howdy:

Now the only thing I have left to say

I really enjoyed having lunch with my old friend Peter today. What surprised me was the tab for lunch. 

I wouldn't mind if there was a place to sit in there, but to blow northwards of a C note and have to eat in my car is a little much. 

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

You mean Sakonnett? Christ, that over the bridge and a $6 toll! But I may be in Newport at the beginning of Dec. So where and what's the name.

@Slayer and I are talking about boat fishing. With an anchor. I didn't expect you to keep up :wee:

Nevermind. Snaps is talking Chinese. I'm talking fish. I know nothing of RI Chinese restaurants. Snaps crossed my line of inquiry and tangled me up.

Edited by Mike

8 mins ago, Mike said:

@Slayer and I are talking about boat fishing. With an anchor. I didn't expect you to keep up :wee:

Concentrate Y we were talking about Chinese restaurants!

BTW, on the last charter I was on we fished about 10 minutes outside the harbor of refuge, Screw running all the way over to Brenton Reef!