Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

29 mins ago, Slacker said:

"I didn't go to medical school so that I'd start my morning looking at Y's bare ass."

These doctors earn every penny and are more than deserving of their trophy wives.

My ass!

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

Packed and ready to go, except for the two prime rib eyes that I will get tomorrow. I will be making Slacker a steak like he never had before, because thats how I roll. I need to feed my caddy well. I know he will keep my bait bucket filled with premium crabs because thats how he rolls.

"Hey Slacker, snell me another hook".

The Magnificent Presence

17 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Packed and ready to go, except for the two prime rib eyes that I will get tomorrow. I will be making Slacker a steak like he never had before, because thats how I roll. I need to feed my caddy well. I know he will keep my bait bucket filled with premium crabs because thats how he rolls.

I, too, am packed and ready to roll. 

41 mins ago, mickrazz said:

21 mins ago, Slacker said:

I, too, am packed and ready to roll. 

Now you two lovebirds enjoy your two nights alone at 

5d30c7c654276_5c2ea46de6afb_RItoghouse.jpg.8af8228b17761898e3e696e2b36e51bf.jpg.0b94e829360563ac6ed1c8b895611823(1).jpg.a66b8e6d38425aeb00fd32aa481a2b43.jpg.00968395f7ef0b9ad2862eb8c048af0f.jpg

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

54 mins ago, mickrazz said:

But he’s not supposed to be up here until a least Sat. You gonna make slacker your go-to boy?

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

• Mike pinned this topic