Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

68,081 posts in this topic

Flyfishing for trout does have a touch of the gay, doesn't it. Pricey equipment, styling around in 8 pocket vests with cute fluffy patches, using words like tippet and nymph while the guide cooks your lunch on a gravel bar. Then there's the tension about who starts the circle jerk.

Compared to the debauchery that Y has planned for RI Wyoming looks pretty timid. There is no gimp in the basement, no hookers coming in from providence or boston. 

It may not happen at all because I ain’t going in October. 

Just now, Kml said:

Compared to the debauchery that Y has planned for RI Wyoming looks pretty timid. There is no gimp in the basement, no hookers coming in from providence or boston. 

It may not happen at all because I ain’t going in October. 

Believe it or not, there is a town, not far from where Y has been looking for houses, that is actually called Wyoming, RI. Maybe you'll be going to Wyoming in October after all?

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Kml said:

I always planned to head up for a day or two and leave with my manginity intact. 

I’d keep a weather eye open on SharkMike, jus sayin   Dreams or nightmares, he’s focused on you in nothing but chaps :eek:

Edited by PeterO

31 mins ago, Kml said:

I always planned to head up for a day or two and leave with my manginity intact. 

You better be up there!!!

40 mins ago, Kml said:

That looks a tad better cut than London broil but I may be wrong . It looks good. 

Maybe a boneless ribeye