Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

I don't know.  I was just noting that it is a part of my vocabulary and I needed a third P word for alliterative effect.

Piss is too low brow and ***** is censored and I’m sure used a hundred times. 

6 mins ago, Slacker said:

I don't know.  I was just noting that it is a part of my vocabulary and I needed a third P word for alliterative effect.

In other words you were in the "P's" in the dictionary?

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

1 hour ago, Kml said:

You met him in his hood?

we need details on the lunch spot. 

I did make a sojurn to the Great State to pick up my brewskies. 

Portuguese restaurant. Blue Smurf was well known by the staff, and treated like the VIP that he is. (Yes, I am buttering him up so I can get more free beer.)

Giant plate of ribs, rice and fries for me, chicken for him. Ribs were tender and tasty. Total for both of us with a drink was $20.

I was told there are good paella spots nearby as well. Next time.

2 mins ago, csteven said:

Portuguese restaurant. Blue Smurf was well known by the staff, and treated like the VIP that he is. (Yes, I am buttering him up so I can get more free beer.)

Giant plate of ribs, rice and fries for me, chicken for him. Ribs were tender and tasty. Total for both of us with a drink was $20.

This is why i asked. I will await my invite. 

Although I may not ever goo there It is nice to be invited. 

You on the other hand I am thinking a Cuban place downtown when you are around. 

11 mins ago, Kml said:

This is why i asked. I will await my invite. 

Although I may not ever goo there It is nice to be invited. 

You on the other hand I am thinking a Cuban place downtown when you are around. 

Lol. I invited myself and suggested lunch. Shamelss, much like our friend in BumEff. I did have an incentive to make the trip though.

Cuban sounds good. Hopefully, you're free next Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Yeah, that's right you Boston douchebags.  You can see the Cup but you can't touch it.

December 2001 I was given tix to see the Rangers play the Bruins in Boston.  For the national anthem they brought out a color guard from NY - police and FDNY.  The beantown douchebags actually booed during the playing of the national anthem.  Rangers won.

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

Hey Slayer, how old do you think SharkMike is?  The guy says he has been fishing for fluke for almost 70 years.

Edited by PeterO

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

8 hours ago, csteven said:

$20 thats a decent deal huh?

Paella one of my favorites.

8 hours ago, csteven said:

Lol. I invited myself and suggested lunch. Shamelss, much like our friend in BumEff. I did have an incentive to make the trip though.

Cuban sounds good. Hopefully, you're free next Tuesday.

Next Tuesday is is dink fest part deux. I'll be north and east of anything Cuban. We can figure something out.

• Mike pinned this topic