Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

22 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Final post for tonight. My muscles in my left hand are cramping up from holding the rod and guiding the line. Same thing on my right hand from reeling. My left bicep hurts from pumping the rod. My right bicep hurts from lifts the fish. Both or my thighs hurt from all the rocking back and forth. Guess the aleve will come in handy tonight!

You spent the day catching 3-4 lb fish and stuffing your pie hole.  Maybe it’s time to skip the fishing and take up Canasta :dismay:

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

1 hour ago, Kml said:

Man of very few words

A keen eye for the obvious :th:

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"

34 mins ago, Slayer said:

Made it home in 4:30, FAST.

Good trip :th:

Hedley Lamar

7 hours ago, Kml said:

Looks a little like Latka’s wife from Taxi Carol Kane. 

I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!

Reminds me a today is my anniversary.

7 hours ago, PeterO said:

You spent the day catching 3-4 lb fish and stuffing your pie hole.  Maybe it’s time to skip the fishing and take up Canasta :dismay:

It needed to be said

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

You are supposedly retired as of 2011.  What do you need a "network" for?  Chicks?  Blow?

IGBAH

TonySnaps doesn't worry about "networking" and neither do I.

I AN BACK IN THE NARINE NETWORK folks calling me said WTG you doing back??

Ahem....

If you’re storing fat in your belly and your things, your risk of aggressive prostate cancer is higher.

The findings were published Monday in Cancer, an online journal of the American Cancer Society.

This isn’t the first time a study has shown a connection between obesity and an elevated risk of advanced prostate cancer.

It’s long been known that excessive belly fat leaves men more vulnerable to cardiovascular disease, certain cancers, and an enlarged prostate.

What’s new is that emerging evidence suggests the specific distribution of the fat may be an important factor as well.

Men with visceral fat (deep in the abdomen, surrounding the organs), along with subcutaneous fat (just under the skin) in the thighs, have a greater risk of advanced and fatal prostate cancer, the study says.

Bottom line: Where the fat was located played a bigger role in prostate cancer risk than did the amount of overall fat.

I went from 197 to 182

9 hours ago, MakoMike said:

Nobody on that boat including the Captains and crew could possibly eat dinner tonight after that feast on the way in.

Capt Called for a pumo out of the MSDS after all the flushes of the toilet.

Look at effing Y going for the "one on each arm" look. Player.

He is a playa!!!!!

10 hours ago, PeterO said:

Hey, the days when I used to do laps around the boat between fish are long gone!

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

• Mike pinned this topic