Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

O.K. On board with big drink firmly in hand. There were a few people green around the gills in the morning, some seemed to recover but three or four never made it to the rail.

i doubt Slayer could eat a lobster roll right now even if the MP double dared him.

Edited by MakoMike
====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

37 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Actually if you look closer there were more that that.

You would be correct. No kale or quiches in sight.

Edited by MakoMike
====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

Fluke numbers?

No fluke, we didn’t go flunking my-boat is down right now and tomorrow’s forecast doesn't’ Look good, which is the main reason Slayer is heading back to Joisy tonight.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

The lights must have dimmed when they plugged in all those crockpots.

In the random thread, we are too lazy to cater trips... bring your own lunch is almost always the rule.

This group has a tradition of having everyone pitch in to make the feast. I brought Japanese style spare ribs and Slayer brought some kind of wurst. Both of them along with most of the other dishes were delicious.

Don’t forget this was really a day and a half trip, so we had breakfast lunch and dinner on board.

Edited by MakoMike
====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

Final post for tonight. My muscles in my left hand are cramping up from holding the rod and guiding the line. Same thing on my right hand from reeling. My left bicep hurts from pumping the rod. My right bicep hurts from lifts the fish. Both or my thighs hurt from all the rocking back and forth. Guess the aleve will come in handy tonight!

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

• Mike pinned this topic