Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

The anesthesiologist said that he had never seen a higher blood oxygen concentration or some such... "it is like you are super-human" was his comment.  So I have that going for me... plus receiving total enlightenment on my death bed. 

29 mins ago, PeterO said:

A friend who has season tix to the Devils invited me to a late season game a few years ago.  He’s driving us to the Rock, beautiful spring day, picks me up in his new Jag with the top down.  We get into Newark and he’s going to avoid traffic on McCarter by taking side streets.  Scared the crap out of me to watch heads turn - he was clueless.

You guys were safe though, but who the hell wants to take that chance.

While in the heart of the city last week, white guy drives through in a Maserati. Stuck out like a sore thumb. I hate to say it but the repercussions would be swift and harsh should anything had of happened. I feel bad for the greenies from out of town though that leave keys in the car while checking into hotels....I believe they get a couple people every month like that.

They have done a lot more development in and around all of the major roadways (luxury lofts, condo's, multi use properties etc) coming into the city, so its starting to be more common place, like brooklyn.

13 mins ago, Slacker said:

The anesthesiologist said that he had never seen a higher blood oxygen concentration or some such... "it is like you are super-human" was his comment.  So I have that going for me... plus receiving total enlightenment on my death bed. 

Miscalibrated equipment! 

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

26 mins ago, Slacker said:

No farts.  Apparently they puff you up with CO2 instead of O2 now, and you don't get to enjoy the fart session.

So now you’re carbonated?  They tell you not to jump around?

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

3 mins ago, Slacker said:

Or super-human.

It’s the carbonation.

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"

1 min ago, Slacker said:

I took a colon load of CO2 to save the environment.

Becoming super-human to benefit mankind.  You sir have set a high standard.  :clap:

Hedley Lamar

Good luck Gregg! My wife's family on her father's side was from Houma LA, just south of NO. Her uncle was sheriff of Terrebone parish, so we had some great times in both Houma and NO when we went for Mardi Gras!

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

Blood oxygen concentration means nothing to me. Nothing. 

The Magnificent Presence

• Mike pinned this topic