Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

52,521 posts in this topic

Oh and the other thing I would say is don’t do upper body and lower body as separate workouts.  That’s 20 year old body builder gym rat stuff.

Work all your main muscle groups every workout... 3-4 times a week.  You want to work big muscle groups... you don’t need spend time sculpting a deltoid for some competition.

Fairly decent deal alert.  Grundens Deck Boss boots for $49 at the Trading post of Sierra.  I've had the same pair of  el cheapo white boots for spring and  fall fishing for the last 20 years or so.  These are supposed to be a little more comfortable.  Fairly decent review here

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

SUPERNOVA I did a little checking too The Transmission Control Module is located inside the transmission at the rear of the case underneath the end cover. The Transmission Control Module is located in an E-Box in the plenum chamber on the driver-s side below the Engine Control Module (ECM). I THINK YOU ONLY NEED TO DROP THE XMISSION PAN, NOT THE ENTIRE TRANSMISSION, if they had to drop the entire trans, it would be way more than 1300.00, but it does seem like some plastic covers need to come off, so, the vehicle needs to be on a lift,  anyway not a DIY job for us Novices.. I hope the reflash holds if not .....GOOD LUCK

AC DELCO PART NUMBER 24275870_.jpg

Thanks man.  The part is supposedly six hundred and change, so about the same amount in labor at the dealership :th: 

I wonder if Tim is OK with Slacker's new avatar since he is advertising a commercial entity.  I assume D93 WDNS is  a radio station.

Edited by Tomm24

26 mins ago, Tomm24 said:

I wonder if Tim is OK with Slacker's new avatar since he is advertising a commercial entity.  I assume D93 WDNS is  a radio station.

You figure they a paying him for the omnipotence that he carries on internet fishing forums.

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Fairly decent deal alert.  Grundens Deck Boss boots for $49 at the Trading post of Sierra.  I've had the same pair of  el cheapo white boots for spring and  fall fishing for the last 20 years or so.  These are supposed to be a little more comfortable.  Fairly decent review here

Thanks. Got them for me and a pair for my son.

1 hour ago, Tomm24 said:

If he isn't, I'm sure he will say something or change it. Eh, why chance it right?  I'll change it now... not like I'm getting paid for it.