Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

70,997 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, Kml said:

A new set every week. My god what goes on over there. 

Well, it's an option... I figure that's for guys who just throw them out rather than do laundry.

5 mins ago, Mike said:

Well, it's an option... I figure that's for guys who just throw them out rather than do laundry.

Big thinkers such as ourselves do not answer to the likes of Kml.

9 mins ago, Mike said:

Random indeed. Bret looks like he's in high school, Al and BobP have been MIA too long. God bless Jay and Billy.

No idea who "Johnny" is, but if he didn't make his living as Clint Eastwood's stunt double, he missed his calling.

11 mins ago, Mike said:

I had an uncle that did that through his college years, or so goes family legend.  Never made sense to me... you gotta wash your other stuff sooner or later, what is the big deal with throwing underwear in there, too?

14 mins ago, Mike said:

Random indeed. Bret looks like he's in high school, Al and BobP have been MIA too long. God bless Jay and Billy.

I suspect that Alberto is now posting for dollars.  I see stuff from him every couple of days with 4 weeks worth of laundry list of #sponsors trailing behind.  Not a bad way to make a living if you can pull it off.

I once had a Rutgers sweatshirt stolen from a campus laundry room.  You gotta be a serious bargain hunter to be rooting around in somebody's laundry.

28 mins ago, Kml said:

I knew a guy that got divorced and never did any dishes. He just used paper plates and cups for years. 

When I had a apartment, I kept only like three place settings, 1 frying pan, 1 pot, etc.  You can't get a pile of dishes in the sink if you don't own a pile.

I was on this trip as well. BobP doesnt fish anymore as far as I know, just sits in his jeep and looks at the water. I hope Jay is catching a new PB every day.

brewroom-bob.jpg.397dce0e7d0b6d66534e0967e843e620.jpg