Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

68,355 posts in this topic

Just now, csteven said:

Bed - couch - garage - food foraging

I'm guessing he's rounding up to two loads of laundry.

Csteven sees the big picture.

I consider jeans and a hoodie to be "outerwear".  This boy don't go commando, so how dirty are they gonna get lounging around the house in January.

My non-work wardrobe is basically:

Three hoodies in various stages of decline.  Three pairs of blue jeans in similar fashion.  A drawer of long sleeve Tshirts and a drawer of short sleeve Tshirts.  That's pretty much it.

My work wardrobe is less impressive.

I have TV to watch.  I think I have given you enough fodder to be able to amuse yourselves.

7 mins ago, Slacker said:

My non-work wardrobe is basically:

Three hoodies in various stages of decline.  Three pairs of blue jeans in similar fashion.  A drawer of long sleeve Tshirts and a drawer of short sleeve Tshirts.  That's pretty much it.

My work wardrobe is less impressive.

I have TV to watch.  I think I have given you enough fodder to be able to amuse yourselves.

Mine differs only in that I wear shorts and nike golf shirts. I have about six pairs of identical shorts and a couple dozen of the same nike golf shirt. Most are one of two shades of blue with a couple black ones for anything involving sitting at the dinner table :bucktooth: 

Like Forrest Gump says, one less thing to worry about :th:

3 hours ago, Kml said:

Scary stuff the C word.  You must have a real sense of relief today. Celebrate. 

Good news.

Very scary. I am a fifteen year survivor of prostate cancer surgery and have had skin cancer. I thought this was the one that was going to plant me. Believe me if I tell you I truly thank God for pulling me through this one. 

On 1/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, TimS said:

Man...I was the secretary for that club for quite a few years...I remember having to tell Freddie Gartner it wasn't his turn to talk yet :laugh:  Loved that old guy :love:  I had some great times with the people in that club...good people. JT and I fished, literally, 6-7 nights a week for years. I was the best man when he finally married Dawn :)  

Getting all nostalgic, I'm going to need a Tangueray and tonic before I start having feelings and stuff :scared:

TimS

JT talked about you and Freddie. You've got good reason to feel nostalgic. :kiss:

13 mins ago, Sparky said:

JT talked about you and Freddie. You've got good reason to feel nostalgic. :kiss:

Ask him about the time we followed the Hueth brothers on a ‘short cut’ from North Beach to the Rip :laugh: I had no idea there was swamps and stickers out there, I always stayed on the sand :squid:

I'm watching True Romance with my sons. Not what it sounds like. Christopher Walken, Gandolfini, Dennis Hopper, Christian Slater, Samuel Jackson, Val Kilmer, Brad Pitt and others. Sicilian mobsters,  drugs, chaos. I've come to the realization that Dennis Hopper is a lot like mickrazz. Apocalypse Now Dennis Hopper is pretty close too.

Edited by Mike

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

me thinks you are completely overstocked on underwear.

I am.  That is a garment that I do not run out of.

3 hours ago, Tom T said:

"curated"

Turns them all inside out and gets another week out of them.

there’s a bad joke in there

His doctor said I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample. 

He gave him his underwear.

11 hours ago, Slacker said:

I am.  That is a garment that I do not run out of.

I wound up with a raggedy set this past year when Amazon was out of stock on the ones I buy -- for >6 months. So I tried others. Did you know you can subscribe to briefs on Amazon? They just ship you a new set automatically every week or every month or twice a year. Whatever you want. Just set it and forget it. Fresh stock arrives at your door.