Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

68,530 posts in this topic

Paging @buddha162

Didn't want to mess up your thread in the foodeh further but here is what came out of the Asian mystery envelope :D 

Pretty tasty though I am still unclear if I should have added more vegetables. Remarkably the English instructions were written by the same people who do the IKEA instructions.l The only thing I added was water and half a dozen Calabrian chiles.

2019-01-09 13.40.10.jpg

2019-01-11 10.10.29.jpg

2019-01-11 10.19.04.jpg

5 hours ago, Slacker said:

I’m awake and nobody else is. This sucks.

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

Woke up hurtin’. Took a pain killer.  Now, not hurtin’... but wide awake 3 hours before I need to be. And with nuthin’ to do.

Morning wood?

3 hours ago, mickrazz said:

Good morning guys. Slacker, I don't get the spoon.

From the "Matrix" movie - I believe Slacker posted the scene a few pages back :)

1 hour ago, Snaps said:

Whats going on ??

I dunno.  Haven't been diagnosed, yet.  Periodically, the pain gets cranked up... starts around my right ear feels like an ear ache and then over about 15 minutes gradually expands to include all the teeth on the lower right jaw and right up through the top of my head. 

It is pretty spectacular when it gets going... wakes you up out of sound sleep and pretty much keeps you from doing much of anything when it happens and you are awake.  Sometimes you can wait it out and it goes away; other times you gotta get the Tylenol or whatever.

12 mins ago, Slacker said:

I dunno.  Haven't been diagnosed, yet.  Periodically, the pain gets cranked up... starts around my right ear feels like an ear ache and then over about 15 minutes gradually expands to include all the teeth on the lower right jaw and right up through the top of my head. 

It is pretty spectacular when it gets going... wakes you up out of sound sleep and pretty much keeps you from doing much of anything when it happens and you are awake.  Sometimes you can wait it out and it goes away; other times you gotta get the Tylenol or whatever.

That don't sound good. Migraine? Get it checked brother.