Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

55,336 posts in this topic

love to keep you company, but I'm going to the gym, LOL maybe you shldnt be mind effing plastic, thats why you cant sleep or LOL you slept all day?

8 mins ago, Snaps said:

love to keep you company, but I'm going to the gym, LOL maybe you shldnt be mind effing plastic, thats why you cant sleep or LOL you slept all day?

Woke up hurtin’. Took a pain killer.  Now, not hurtin’... but wide awake 3 hours before I need to be. And with nuthin’ to do.

6 hours ago, Tom T said:

That's a weird place for a glory hole, but whatever...I'm in!

....some people call it a slingblade

Some folks call it a Kaiser blade

My son has been working on a pitch book for a guy that is starting a business and needs to raise money from investors.

He was presenting on Wednesday to about 20 people in a room with like 4 tables and 5 or so people at each table.

One guy has his face buried in his phone the whole time they are going through the slides.

Finally the guy looks up and says out loud 

"Can you imagine how much p **** y Trevor Lawrence is getting this week gotta be tons right?"

1 hour ago, Kml said:

My son has been working on a pitch book for a guy that is starting a business and needs to raise money from investors.

He was presenting on Wednesday to about 20 people in a room with like 4 tables and 5 or so people at each table.

One guy has his face buried in his phone the whole time they are going through the slides.

"Can you imagine how much p **** y Trevor Lawrence is getting this week gotta be tons right?"

:laugh:    that Lurch looking mother****er, good for him.

I started watching that Don Cheadle thing Black Monday.  It's a good thing I never worked in that kind of environment, I'd definitely be dead or up on charges.

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

2 hours ago, Kml said:

Crazy...I was saying the same thing to myself the other night. 

3 hours ago, mickrazz said:

Good morning guys. Slacker, I don't get the spoon.

2 hours ago, Tom T said:

I also don't get the spoon.

The default is to think of a squid thing, but nothing is coming to mind there.

kramer.gif

I give you a clip of someone bending a spoon with their mind.  I then give you a pic of me bending a spoon with my mind.  That’s it.  There is nothing more. There is no secret meaning.

46 mins ago, Tom T said:

I started watching that Don Cheadle thing Black Monday.  It's a good thing I never worked in that kind of environment, I'd definitely be dead or up on charges.

At that time I was working in NYC commuting by bus, there was a group of us commuted together, became friends, always sat in the back, One guy  worked for Bernstein , running one of their closed domestic equity funds, he would be wired at the end of the day, eyes bugged outta his head, red nose, I used to smirk and  tell Him ****, wipe your nose.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

Woke up hurtin’. Took a pain killer.  Now, not hurtin’... but wide awake 3 hours before I need to be. And with nuthin’ to do.

Whats going on ??

2 hours ago, Kml said:

What type of investment.??

OMG College girls today they aint shy, must be sending him their panties from around the country, via fedex.

52 mins ago, Tom T said:

I also don't get the spoon.

The default is to think of a squid thing, but nothing is coming to mind there.

Image result for baffled gif

Nevermind.

46 mins ago, Snaps said:

What type of investment.??

It is a private equity deal he is looking for three million dollars for a 10% equity deal.

It's like a shark tank kind of thing. My son just put together his pitchbook.