Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

68,360 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, Snaps said:

LOL

yougoing tonite?Greg n JT gonna give a seminar, we can ask stoopid questions, it'll be fun. We getting pizza?

Man...I was the secretary for that club for quite a few years...I remember having to tell Freddie Gartner it wasn't his turn to talk yet :laugh:  Loved that old guy :love:  I had some great times with the people in that club...good people. JT and I fished, literally, 6-7 nights a week for years. I was the best man when he finally married Dawn :)  

Getting all nostalgic, I'm going to need a Tangueray and tonic before I start having feelings and stuff :scared:

TimS

17 mins ago, TimS said:

Remember when I posted about catching the kittens from outside and finding them new homes? They first spend a couple weeks inside getting used to people...they do their time in a bathroom that we turn into a kitten entertainment center. I'm sorry, I don't care how much you don't like cats, a bathroom full of kittens would have you smiling. You wouldn't even be able to hide it :wave:

As to the tearing stuff up - that's not the kitties fault, that's a management issue...you shoulda got the scratching/claw thing :p   Another thing you can do if you buy something new you don't want them to scratch - put a piece of packing tape on the corners they are eyeballing. They don't like the way it feels and will cease and desist immediately - then you can take the tape off :)  

Smudge loves to play fetch - she brings me anything she can find to throw - stuff I haven't seen in a long time...golf tees, pens, pencils, ping pong balls, various fuzzy kitty toys. Then she brings me this :laugh:

smudge-fetch.jpg

*****man strikes again!

28 mins ago, Slayer said:

Are you sure that CBD oil has no effect?

I only said it doesn’t get you high, never said it doesn’t exacerbate existing craziness :freak: 

21 mins ago, MakoMike said:

*****man strikes again!

When a kitty brings you a golf ball to throw so she can fetch it...it’s noteworthy. Not to mention I have no idea where she found it. 

I’m gonna go make that drink now :bucktooth:

8 mins ago, TimS said:

When a kitty brings you a golf ball to throw so she can fetch it...it’s noteworthy. Not to mention I have no idea where she found it. 

Make it a double! I'm already on my second, you have some catching up to do!

2 hours ago, TimS said:

I have always despised spam and FB...I'm beginning to greatly appreciate the national treasure that is mickrazz :)

Then you understand why we refer to him as the MP -- Magnificent Presence! 

1 hour ago, Kml said:

The credit cards make a lot of many away from the interest too. 

They get transaction fees from the merchants and the sell all the purchasing data to hedge funds and other data aggregators.

They know what kind of quarter Target is going to have long before they report earnings buy getting the transaction data from the credit card companies. 

Nobody uses cash enough to throw off the numbers anymore. 

I don't care.  They don't make a cent off me.

28 mins ago, TimS said:

Just poured one finger of bourbon. It's time to start countermanding the effects of the espresso I've been pounding all day.1543972295680486214262.jpg.af8089289bcd572ad6fbcb86ddfc4d33.jpg

6 mins ago, Mike said:

Just poured one finger of bourbon. It's time to start countermanding the effects of the espresso I've been pounding all day.1543972295680486214262.jpg.af8089289bcd572ad6fbcb86ddfc4d33.jpg

You poured the bourbon into the expresso?