Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

Here is my take on foot rub girl. We fell in love a long time ago without her having an intention of dating. But there we were. When it eventually happened I think at one point she had a what am I doing moment. This dude is way too old for me. So she cut off the full-blown relationship. But the love is still there because I never did anything to f*** that up. So we're still together all the time and can't quit each other. Eventually she's going to grow up enough to understand that we love each other like a married couple does. So eventually she'll either decide to get married or fall into some hormonally induced romance with some other guy and marry him. I'm betting on the second option because she's young and still chasing that chemical romance rush.

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

6 mins ago, Mike said:

Here is my take on foot rub girl. We fell in love a long time ago without her having an intention of dating. But there we were. When it eventually happened I think at one point she had a what am I doing moment. This dude is way too old for me. So she cut off the full-blown relationship. But the love is still there because I never did anything to f*** that up. So we're still together all the time and can't quit each other. Eventually she's going to grow up enough to understand that we love each other like a married couple does. So eventually she'll either decide to get married or fall into some hormonally induced romance with some other guy and marry him. I'm betting on the second option because she's young and still chasing that chemical romance rush.

Try selling her with Slayer's "it's not the wand, it's the magician" line.  Of course, the "wand" still has to be more "wand" than "noodle" in this particular circumstance.

(Que the MP for a lecture about the tongue in three, two, one...)

Why in the good Lords name would you want to get married again? Get a nice HEADmistress, put her on speed dial, and live the dream. Spend your money on you..and me if you're feeling generous. 

See how much you're fishing now? For a long time you weren't even posting here. Now you're hanging with the guys, using the honey and the red newell, and I fish with you again.

We can learn to fish jigs together...:heart:

The Magnificent Presence

33 mins ago, Slacker said:

If you work at it, you can get former mistress/current wife, current mistress, current daughter and a few draft picks to be named later all in one photo... almost like NFL draft day.

(Now, don't be getting all triggered PeterO and start politicking up what I now consider to be "my" thread. Pppfpt.)

mcdougal.jpg.997bbb56858d58dabe9380271c125163.jpg

You’re trying to channel Ann Landers and missing your mark.  You seem a little cranky, maybe an early nap might help.

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

5 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Why in the good Lords name would you want to get married again? Get a nice HEADmistress, put her on speed dial, and live the dream. Spend your money on you..and me if you're feeling generous. 

See how much you're fishing now? For a long time you weren't even posting here. Now you're hanging with the guys, using the honey and the red newell, and I fish with you again.

Mick knows how to live La Vida Loca!

11 mins ago, Slacker said:

Try selling her with Slayer's "it's not the wand, it's the magician" line.  Of course, the "wand" still has to be more "wand" than "noodle" in this particular circumstance.

(Que the MP for a lecture about the tongue in three, two, one...)

5 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Ahh yes...the magical tongue. Guaranteed to bring the foot rub girl to the heights of orgasmic satisfaction. 

That's not an issue for us. We each hold more than half of the spots on each others' top ten O lists.

Edited by Mike

7 mins ago, mickrazz said:

He wants to legally give her the right to take his money when she has that "what am I doing" moment again.

"Whoopsy Daisy"

51 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Ahh yes...the magical tongue. Guaranteed to bring the foot rub girl to the heights of orgasmic satisfaction. 

I cant add anymore to this, than what has already been said, by slacker, mick n squid.

Wait I do have something to add

Edited by Snaps

• Mike pinned this topic