Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

41,805 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kml said:

looks like FBN has thrown his hat into the ring and Y is still on the hunt for the elusive 220. 

lol!  Impulse purchases that i've come to realize i'll never actually use.

I just watched an old neanging tog video and the one captain said he doesn't toss the crab legs in the water because he worries with the current it will move the fish away. So Squid was doing Slayer a favor by leaving them in the boat. 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

In case anyone was interested 11 pounds 7.5 ounces.

Oh Come On, Man! You made me think you were still there and CAUGHT a big one!

2 hours ago, Kml said:

looks like FBN has thrown his hat into the ring and Y is still on the hunt for the elusive 220. 

1 hour ago, Fly By Nite said:

lol!  Impulse purchases that i've come to realize i'll never actually use.

He messaged me. I considered it but it's not what I want. Either I would take the right side completely off and put that on a 220 I have that needs a rebuild, or take the frame and crossbars from the 220 needing a rebuild and convert it to a 220 that way, or I'd want to buy a Tiburon 220 frame and spool to convert it from a 235 to a 220. Either way, that adds up to at least the same money as a JDM Saltiga 10, so.....

Edited by Mike

19 mins ago, Tomm24 said:

I just watched an old neanging tog video and the one captain said he doesn't toss the crab legs in the water because he worries with the current it will move the fish away. So Squid was doing Slayer a favor by leaving them in the boat. 

IIRC, there was no current that day, thanks for playing.

18 hours ago, Tomm24 said:

Really enjoyed the trip. I think this is a big reason the site is great. Too bad Squid missed the fun.Don't know how to tag TimS but hope you see this and join us next time 

I haven't spent hours in the truck to go blackfishing in a long time...used to be a regular thing in the later season. It does sound like a good time with a bunch of good people :th:

TimS

mickrazz, Sheisty and Mike like this

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

Mid trip comment.  There is an 87 year old woman on here.  She drove herself... 2.5 hours.

She could run rings around the MP.

Ok, thats it. Now I'm on a mission. Next years tog trip I am going to rings around YOU.

Did she comment on your big feet?

Now I'm going to snit. Yes...I'm catching feelings.

Mike and Slacker like this

9 hours ago, Snaps said:

Too Late,  glucos is thru the roof this morning. Cmon, what was the wgt on the pool fish? Huh? We talked about this. I dont like some one rubbing  our effing noses in BS, mick we did many trips together, Delaware, SJ, and you know, yes there is a certain amount, of skill, and a certain amount of luck.

How many times ,have we seen a newbie ,with and ugly stick ?win the pool? Where is the skill.

So,  what we were not suppose to try? Or what walk up to those guys and hand them a hundy??? Or get on our knee's and praise them?

Mike said if he was home and not on the tug, he would have come up with us, you want to see a pullah? We would have had the pool.

Smugness come back to bite you in the arse. 

LOL Hows my spelling & punctuation now?

Those tog were in good shape, crisp color, they weren't banged around, they chewed well.

I tried the jig, but, I went too heavy, bite was like, a mosquito landing on me.

I still love that bite, on the bait rig!!!!!!

Talk to you soon, looks like opening day, ill be down south, see what the weather is like, too spoiled now.

Slacker sorry for the tangle's, I actually wanted to come back there and catch up, I miss fishing with you.

20181105_103837.jpg

20181106_140458.jpg

20181106_140434.jpg

Well said Snappio.

mickrazz likes this