Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

43,840 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Tom T said:

This had me laughing all day, btw.  Especially when a bunch of colleagues toward the end of the night were commiserating about "how we got here"

:howdy: 

So, I amuse you?  I make you laugh?

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Yes. Seems fine. Auto engage is nice! It's a touch heavy.

Yes, it is heavy 14 oz

auto engage is sweet as is the lock spool feature

To me only drawback  the reel foot is riveted on not bolted .

they could have done it the same way as the jigging world helios foot- they have 4 threaded holes in the frame and use bugel head  screws not a deal breaker, but I would brush a little grease in there, cause saltwater may have a tendency to collect, and it maybe hard to wash out, maybe not.

Also I picked up the Helios,Image 7  380A1998__05180.1518724387.1280.1280.jpg?c=2  I was very curious, for 200.00 thats a nice reels, well made- I opened it and greased the drags, and added extra grease not so much there from the factory, has some beefy internals, the left side plate is part of the frame, not screwed on like many reels, so water has less of a chance to get it, a little more difficult to "open" and service, but ok by me. lets see how it holds up.

Edited by Snaps
Mike likes this

Saw an intersection collision today in Bloomington IN.  I was standing there pumping gas at a corner gas station.  Happened right in front of an Indiana State Trooper... classic.

One of the vehicles was a Jeep Rubicon.  If that POS didn't have bump steer before, it sure does now.

Baked tile and rose marsala wit shrooms. For those counting calories and need easier cleanup. I would normally fry the fish but it was baked on a sheet pan first and then finished in the sauce. 

IMG_20181011_164050.jpg

1 hour ago, Fly By Nite said:

Baked tile and rose marsala wit shrooms. For those counting calories and need easier cleanup. I would normally fry the fish but it was baked on a sheet pan first and then finished in the sauce. 

IMG_20181011_164050.jpg

Andy that looks delicious, I like Marsala sauce, wife dont.

21 mins ago, Snaps said:

Andy that looks delicious, I like Marsala sauce, wife dont.

Who is wearing the pants there?  Kml's wife won't even eat meat, but she is right there in the kitchen making that rib roast.  You get out there and tell her that she is making you tile Marsala and that's that.

Come back and tell us how it goes.