Tfisher

Random

39,627 posts in this topic

29 mins ago, Humboldt Squid said:

Just looking around. Wouldn’t think twice about taking it out of the bay but I don’t wanna be rocking around too much. But at that price range don’t think you would have much choice. 

The better it handles the rough stuff the more it rocks, that boat is a compromise between the two. It would do fine outside. I would think at that price it is wet inside and would be a project, have someone check it out. Factor in dropping 2 grand on a windlass, rope and installation.

Save the 2 grand on the windlass and take sheisty he is young with strong back pull anchor all day. At least that’s what he says in Eastern European accent the way I read it. 

An anchor ball work too. 

Posted (edited)

7 mins ago, Kml said:

Save the 2 grand on the windlass and take sheisty he is young with strong back pull anchor all day. At least that’s what he says in Eastern European accent the way I read it. 

An anchor ball work too. 

I’ve only used my windlass twice but the rode drop may not be long enough and it was a pain in the neck. anchor ball may be a better option. With Squids bad back still need someone to lift the anchor into the boat

Edited by Tomm24

7 hours ago, Tomm24 said:

I’ve only used my windlass twice but the rode drop may not be long enough and it was a pain in the neck. anchor ball may be a better option. With Squids bad back still need someone to lift the anchor into the boat

I’m not that feeble that I can’t lift an anchor into a boat. Just would avoid pulling one if I can. 

Posted (edited)

Need one guy for a six pack. Eastman fleet, Melanie Jeanne. 200 includes tip

August 17th, Friday. Seabrook, NH. 

Edited by mickrazz

Wildwood beach parking for $10. Sounds like chaos in the making.

18 hours ago, Kml said:

That does not look good. What level is that? School team?

I apologize in advance for the light content but it’s Tim’s fault. That hijack pop up Congratulations thing on Android has mad the site unusable for me during the day. 

Babe Ruth.  In traffic on 495 in Mass.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:27 AM, Slacker said:

Nope.  Just passing through at a high rate of speed.

While tipping the chaturbate girls....

9 hours ago, Humboldt Squid said:

I’m not that feeble that I can’t lift an anchor into a boat. Just would avoid pulling one if I can. 

Did you look at Dave Pascoe site, for yacht/boat surveys ???  even though, he dont have many small boat surveys, He gives some good tips, and you can get a feel  and a good Idea, of what to look for in a hull and engine. Have you decided on Out board or I/O ??

18 hours ago, Humboldt Squid said:

He looks happy to be back in nj. Glowing even. 

That was Maryland.

31 mins ago, Snaps said:

Did you look at Dave Pascoe site, for yacht/boat surveys ???  even though, he dont have many small boat surveys, He gives some good tips, and you can get a feel  and a good Idea, of what to look for in a hull and engine. Have you decided on Out board or I/O ??

yeah i want a 2018 23ft parker or contender twin engines, windless, livewell for $5,000. thats what i want.