Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

13 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Have a happy Thanksgiving guys. You filthy bastards. 

Thanks Mick, and to you and yours, and bottom dwellers and rail yams everywhere, Happy Thanksgiving!

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

In keeping with Thanksgiving, Eat the Rich is an interesting three part series (Netflix) on the Game Stop stock run last year. 

It is funny seeing how much money some people have to throw around (I'm talking knuckleheads on message boards, not hedge fund managers) and how much money that they will throw at something without even really knowing what they are doing.

5 hours ago, Slacker said:

In keeping with Thanksgiving, Eat the Rich is an interesting three part series (Netflix) on the Game Stop stock run last year. 

It is funny seeing how much money some people have to throw around (I'm talking knuckleheads on message boards, not hedge fund managers) and how much money that they will throw at something without even really knowing what they are doing.

Didn't see it  but  That game top was something. Really don't know what to make of it yet. Now I gotta watch it.

Happy Thanksgiving. No fishing for me this morning . Skim ice on the lake and 28 F this morning. 

Sad to report fished for striped carp for a few hours yesterday morning and we got skunked. If I didn’t have to leave early we would have joined the slaughter at Seaside . 

• Mike pinned this topic