Random

Rate this topic

155,797 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kml said:

Then it was just an ass hooked sand shark 

54 mins ago, PeterO said:

Or a ray :shrug:

Or a rock!

After throwing a harrowing amount of money at it, I have a working autopilot again.   The guy I had working on it actually re built the entire network.   Everything on the system was daisy chained to everything else and backbones and connectors were in bad places.   He added 2 backbones,  put them in the cabin on the bulkhead ( out of the weather) and cleaned everything up.   Really nice job.  As long as all the hardware holds up, I should be good to go.

Almost got the vid kicked.   Still a little head and chest congestion but not enough to medicate for.   Did some yardwork in the heat late this morning and wasn't wiped out by it.

8 mins ago, quiknet said:

After throwing a harrowing amount of money at it, I have a working autopilot again.   The guy I had working on it actually re built the entire network.   Everything on the system was daisy chained to everything else and backbones and connectors were in bad places.   He added 2 backbones,  put them in the cabin on the bulkhead ( out of the weather) and cleaned everything up.   Really nice job.  As long as all the hardware holds up, I should be good to go.

Almost got the vid kicked.   Still a little head and chest congestion but not enough to medicate for.   Did some yardwork in the heat late this morning and wasn't wiped out by it.

I hope you paid the kid you cheap prick. 

22 mins ago, mickrazz said:

I hope you paid the kid you cheap prick. 

I'm a lot of things,  but cheap isn't one of them. 

You must be getting me confused with Slacker. 

1 hour ago, mickrazz said:

Completely random.

FB_IMG_1660065087523.jpg

Mamma got a squeeze box

Daddy never sleeps at night

50 mins ago, quiknet said:

I'm a lot of things,  but cheap isn't one of them. 

You must be getting me confused with Slacker. 

I can't believe you spent that much to fish. ESPECIALLY since Tom says you can't catch because you're a NYer. So, why bother?

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

How about I give you 1,000 signed baseballs.

LOL.

He's such a doosh. He tells them to eff off, nobody cares about his affair of 50 years ago, while being at the stadium to celebrate the team of 50 years ago.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

He's such a doosh. He tells them to eff off, nobody cares about his affair of 50 years ago, while being at the stadium to celebrate the team of 50 years ago.

He's a scum bag.  And a legitimate Hall of Famer. 

I'd bet that within 10 years of his death he will be in the HOF.  His plaque will include "major league scum bag" along with noting his MLB hit record, 3 WS wins and 17 All Star game appearances.

10 hours ago, MakoMike said:

I see them when I’m at my daughter’s place. Cool the way they swim.

11 hours ago, Kml said:

The cownose are around in numbers and they pull hard and run like a big shark .

Nothing like the letdown from thinking you hooked a doormat, only to see a ray.  But it was certainly fun, if only for a brief time.

6 hours ago, Slacker said:

I'd bet that within 10 years of his death he will be in the HOF.  His plaque will include "major league scum bag" along with noting his MLB hit record, 3 WS wins and 17 All Star game appearances.

I'd hit that 4,256 times

SmartSelect_20220810-074752_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Slacker said:

I have a hard time feeling bad for Pete Rose.  I could see a plaque in the Hall of Fame provided it lists his accomplishments and the malfeasance that kept him out.

Edited by Kings over Queens
Fat thumbs