Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

155,797 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, MakoMike said:

A little good news today. It looks like there has been a little movement in the right direction.

One step at a time Mike.

So, I'm doing an event in a suite at the Phillies tomorrow.  Just got an email with 4 tickets on the arm to a future game.

That game?

The Reds.  

Gee thanks!!!

3 hours ago, Tom T said:

So, I'm doing an event in a suite at the Phillies tomorrow.  Just got an email with 4 tickets on the arm to a future game.

That game?

The Reds.  

Gee thanks!!!

Somebody said, "you couldn't give these tickets away" and somebody else decided to prove him wrong.

I claimed them, of course.  Wouldn't be a bad game to take little kids to.  

What the **** do they know anyhow?

17 mins ago, Tom T said:

I claimed them, of course.  Wouldn't be a bad game to take little kids to.  

What the **** do they know anyhow?

You might get lucky.

Could be bobble head night,

or handgun night.

Oh, I'm not going.  The wonders of digital ticketing and the ease of sending them to somebody.

I have a young lady at work with a family I am going to ask first.  Good kid and a hell of a worker, but ballgames are probably an extravagance she does without.  

4 mins ago, Tom T said:

Oh, I'm not going.  The wonders of digital ticketing and the ease of sending them to somebody.

I have a young lady at work with a family I am going to ask first.  Good kid and a hell of a worker, but ballgames are probably an extravagance she does without.  

So you give her tickets and force her to spring for over priced stadium snacks and drinks for her kids.  How generous. 

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

Just find some Phillies fan.  They won't care that their team is dead in the water.

Posted (edited)

2 mins ago, JaseB said:

So you give her tickets and force her to spring for over priced stadium snacks and drinks for her kids.  How generous. 

TomT will throw her a C note with the tickets.  He is a man of uncommon generosity.

Edited by Slacker