Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

155,797 posts in this topic

I stopped by Leonardo marina today, they were having a kids tourney, Dustin and his new wife were trying to help a gaggle of kids so I pitched in. Bobbers and spearing. i showed a boy how to hold the rod, how to cast and put a 1/2 oz, sinker on and 1 minute later he pulls a 15 inch fluke up. He was grinning ear to ear, I smiled a bit as well.

1 min ago, Kml said:

I read it wrong. I'll take the used ones. I'm just going to give them to my brother in law. 

Alright.  I'll send you all three used ones and you send me $100 and whatever the UPS shipping happens to be. That work for you?

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

If I lived in a concrete statue garden in South River, I would say to just swing by.

I want Mick to plant one of his Lions Mane mushrooms right in the crotch of one of those frog statues, that would be some funny ****.

1 min ago, Slacker said:

Alright.  I'll send you all three used ones and you send me $100 and whatever the UPS shipping happens to be. That work for you?

Very nice.

All tbose...well, most of those things Mick says about your arent true..

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

I think $150 was the original ask for the used so I am good with that. Buy the mrs a lobster roll

32 mins ago, Kml said:

I'll go for the whole pie. 

$200 plus shipping 

The man steps up!!

37 mins ago, Slacker said:

For $200 (plus shipping) I will send you a NIB Calcutta TE (400).

For $249 Dick’s will send you one with free shipping :shrug:

Shark Mike i tried calling you today, pm your number if you didnt get my message,

16 mins ago, Slayer said:

I stopped by Leonardo marina today, they were having a kids tourney, Dustin and his new wife were trying to help a gaggle of kids so I pitched in. Bobbers and spearing. i showed a boy how to hold the rod, how to cast and put a 1/2 oz, sinker on and 1 minute later he pulls a 15 inch fluke up. He was grinning ear to ear, I smiled a bit as well.

Fast forward a few hours and Dustin had a few in him when we came in to weigh.  (Shouldn't have bothered)

Good to see him. Didn't know the dumass remarried.

Posted (edited)

:laugh:

From the boat: hey Dustin

From the marina wall,   loudly: Who the eff are you?!?! You know my name I don't know yours. I'm infamous!!!

Tie up boat: Hey Tom,  how you doing?

Prick :laugh:

Edited by Tom T

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Or do what I do... garbage.

My brother was in the “trucking” business.  I have what was a brand new 120 qt Igloo marine cooler that was “garbage”.  He was always amazed at the stuff people would put out as trash.  However, my brother was particularly well suited for the business as very few items were ever excluded from their landfill destination.  His motto - “oh well, dump it” served him well and kept the clutter down.

Slacker is a Gentleman of Leisure and Adventure. Today, the adventure will be Zelle? Venmo? PayPal? LOL!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

We can put Quik in there, too.

Thanks for thinking of me buddy. 

Surprised and a little disappointed that none of you humps called dibs when I said I had the covida loca... 

1 hour ago, PeterO said:

My brother was in the “trucking” business.  I have what was a brand new 120 qt Igloo marine cooler that was “garbage”.  He was always amazed at the stuff people would put out as trash.  However, my brother was particularly well suited for the business as very few items were ever excluded from their landfill destination.  His motto - “oh well, dump it” served him well and kept the clutter down.

A friend of mine and his wife routinely pick up coolers that are put out as trash.   Most just need a good cleaning. 

Problem is, they're hoarders,  so they have about 20 coolers.

Edited by quiknet

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Shark Mike i tried calling you today, pm your number if you didnt get my message,

I did get your voicemail late this evening. Thanks for thinking of me.