Tfisher

Random

Rate this topic

151,749 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

Snaps.  Maybe plan a Nantucket vacation with the wife... get it booked before she gets to reading the news.

On Nantucket, a proposal to allow topless beachgoers has won town approval, an unimaginable move for many of the island’s year-rounders and weekender visitors. It might be time “to go out and buy some stock in Banana Boat [sunscreen],” one supporter said.

Top less beach,  is like yoga pants.

People that shouldn't,  do it anyway.

2 hours ago, Snaps said:

Top less beach,  is like yoga pants.

People that shouldn't,  do it anyway.

not everywhere

If you want to plan a vacation around quality trim on the beach go to a French Island in the Caribbean. 

St. Barts is very nice or the St. Martin the Dutch side is topless the French side is birthday suits. 

I've got a topless picture of my ex wife on the beach on the Dutch side of St. Martin.  She was slim then . Got up to about 165 when she asked for the divorce and was 130 when it went through so she was getting ready for the next Hubby.  She's 5'7 so 130 is pretty slim. 

41 mins ago, Kml said:

not everywhere

If you want to plan a vacation around quality trim on the beach go to a French Island in the Caribbean. 

St. Barts is very nice or the St. Martin the Dutch side is topless the French side is birthday suits. 

Thank you for that, I will keep it in mind, buit, I dont think I will be taking the Mrs to a nude beach, anytime soon.:dismay:

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, Tomm24 said:

I've got a topless picture of my ex wife on the beach on the Dutch side of St. Martin.  She was slim then . Got up to about 165 when she asked for the divorce and was 130 when it went through so she was getting ready for the next Hubby.  She's 5'7 so 130 is pretty slim. 

You Know Micks gonna want to see the Picture.

Edited by Snaps

Well, boys, it is time for you all to go holster shopping.  The Supreme Court has just declared NY's "may issue" concealed carry permit law to be unconstitutional as it essentially converts a right into a privilege.  And what is unconstitutional in NY is unconstitutional everywhere.

11 mins ago, Slacker said:

Well, boys, it is time for you all to go holster shopping.  The Supreme Court has just declared NY's "may issue" concealed carry permit law to be unconstitutional as it essentially converts a right into a privilege.  And what is unconstitutional in NY is unconstitutional everywhere.

Nice!

Next, the FID for purchasing should be viewed as the same.

Just now, Mike said:

Nice!

Next, the FID for purchasing should be viewed as the same.

Just go get the card, ya lazy hump.  Get a handgun purchaser permit at the same time.  It's two or three or four trips to the PD depending on how big of a pain in the ass they want to make it for you. 

Don't do it if you think you might have left a thumbprint on some whore's eyeball in '73.

I think you dudes are gonna be surprised, though, about how little you are actually gonna want to carry once you can. 

It's just another thing you gotta drag around that you know is probably never gonna get used 'cause you have already managed to get through 50-60 years without dragging one around.

Yeah, yeah, it's like a PFD, yada yada jibber jabber.  I'm the dude that actually has some experience with the subject matter at hand... have some faith in what I tell you.

Of course, on the other hand, it will give KoQ a decent reason for wearing that bedazzled fanny pack.  Fabulous.