Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captblock

Collins Fax Number In Trenton

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Assemblyman Collins is working in Trenton today. If you want to fax him a letter in Trenton here is the number 609-777-2441. The fax number 856-769-0049 is for his district office. All his aids are working with him in Trenton today. It will not hurt to fax the same letter to Trenton also. Collins Trenton office phone number is 609-984-8290. We need to keep pounding Collins with fax letters and phone calls.

I am the coordinator for Collins district and I have been trying to set up a meeting with him since April. I have been talking to his aids about once a week to set up a meeting with him but I keep hitting a stone wall because they tell me his schedule is full. I need to meet with him before he assigns A3467 bill to a committee. Keep up the good work dogs and lets stop those reduction boats.

I am also trying to find out if Assemblyman Collins and Stuhltrager will be in Trenton on May 21 during the rally.

[This message has been edited by Captblock (edited 05-03-2001).]

Capt.

thanks i was lookin to fax it again. it really bothers these guys when there fax machines get tied up, it keeps them from ordering out for lunch wink.gifsmile.gif