HBO True Detective

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Anyone watch the pilot episode last night? I though it was great. Slow and steady keeping ya guessing. Matthew Mcconaughey is a dark person in this but looks to be a good cop. I don't know where this show is leading but it looks great.

Yes sir, watched it with my wife last night. Loved it! Really looking forward to the next one. Its old school and dark in nature, love that ****!

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Yes sir, watched it with my wife last night. Loved it! Really looking forward to the next one. Its old school and dark in nature, love that ****!

I watched it, it is a good show for the winter.  If it aired in the Spring, Summer, or Fall I'd pass.  It's definitely an "in depth" kind of show. I'll give it 2 thumbs up.  1692077

Check and check! I've had it DVR'd since the fall, when it plopped on my radar! The promo HBO put together last fall for this series was indeed haunting. Who'd a thought ole Woodro' would align himself in a vehicle such as this with a weed smoking naked bongo player. Classic! :D

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

didn't Matthew Mcconaughey have something weird with his nose.. an obvious dent of some sort and now gone... ?

I watched maybe 20 minutes before I and Mrs. snored in harmony or was that just me...

I just hope the plot is feasible and not some over the top BS.. nor do I want Indian or witchcraft mumbo jumbo.