Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool Hand Fluke

Tattoo banner?

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

Does it hurt?

Yes,but a lot depends on the artist.I have a simple,1 color piece on the inside of my right forearm that took 30 minutes to do,hurt like Hell and has scar tissue that can easily be felt and is almost visble to the eye.I have a multi-color piece with loads of shading on the inside of my left forearm that took 6 1/2 hours to do,didn't hurt 1/10th as much as the other and looks and feels as though I were born with it.

The 2 pieces were done by different artists,actually one was done by a "tattooer" and the other by an artist.

That said,I'm always thinking about adding to the gallery wink.gif

It does depend on where! I have TF3 on my arm (very small, just below the shoulder) didn't hurt at all..........after 8 hours of drinkin redface.gif Don't regret it one bit biggrin.gif I've been planning on getting THE Bass, but haven't seen anything I like.......still rolleyes.gif I want Striper detail confused.gif spikes and all!

Tim, obviously you don't do tattoo's redface.gif Or at least S's wink.gif

Hey Gene, show me a STRIPER, not a picture of a STRIPER rolleyes.gif Ever catch one confused.gif Nope redface.gif Sorry, I've been lookin for a while wink.gif

Nice Dave. Where do you get your waxing done? wink.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Dave, don't those panties ride up a bit under yer waders? icon25.gifwink.gif

TF3, Gene catches plenty of stripers...dunno exactly what ya meant about the rest of yer post, but from what I hear, he does catch plenty of stripers smile.gif

TimS