Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Goldberg

Rod of the Month Article is Up

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

The first rod of the month article is up on the Board on Codfish Rods. I hope you enjoy it.

I am also entertaining the thought of hosting a one or two day rodbuilding seminar this winter on Long Island in western Suffolk County.

Anyone interested in attending please contact me so I can determine if there is enough interest.

Thanks Al! Great article.

I can't wait for you to start on that two handed flyrod yer gonna build for uswink.gif

I'd definately try to make the seminar especially to see how to properly place a reel seat for surf casting. If you could get Billy to do some fancy wraps, rather than just flap his gums wink.gif that would be way cool too.

gadwall

------------------

><))))*> ~~~~

If you could get Billy to do some fancy wraps, rather than just flap his gums wink.gif that would be way cool too.

Very funny!!!!! If you're interested in fancy wraps - shoot me an E-Mail and I'd be more than glad to help you out.

Al,

as long as the seminar is midweek, count me in (weekend might be tuff.. there are too many tog and late season basses, smile.gif I think thats a great idea. I know for sure I could gather a small audience of new rod builders who would think its great.

Dave

Dave (BC),

I am talking about doing this weekend seminar in January or February. Unless you are planning to fish the powerplant outlow or trying for some deepwater blackfish at 17 Fathoms, there should not be too much doing on the local fishing scene at that time.

Al

well, that seems to be a decent time of year.. although, there might be some other opportunity for some decent fish. I can make an exception at that time of year to attend a seminar tho... and Ive been known to brave the elements for a 17 fathom trip around that time too...

BC count me in...