Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

1 and 0 for the season :-)

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

First trip out, first fish of the year - battin' 1000. If I quit now, I can say I caught fish every trip this year wink.gif

Ah, it felt good. Nice night, throwin' jigs with BrianZ and Dubs...foggy to the point of almost drizzle. Landed one, flipped one over, missed two good hits. Dubs dropped one..and him and Brian both played the "swing and miss" game a couple times.

All in all, it was really nice to get out, really nice to come home with bassy smellin' hands...and really nice to see acres of big bunker smile.gif If ya ask, all I can tell is Raritan Bay area....that's my standard (and honest!) answer for most of my early season adventures wink.gif

TimS

Thats great Tim!

I just got back from a fun night of fishing, didnt hook up but still had funsmile.gif I spent most of the 5 hours looking for Herring, when we found um, we really found! Tons of herring in the wildwood area, thats all Im gonna saywink.gif Live lined for a good 2 hours, not one hit... I couldnt believe after all the herring we saw and not one bass was caught.

Oh well still had fun though.smile.gif